lightnings0ul

Need Help vs Cheaters PLEASE

Hello,

I would not normally do this EVER but I have to ask you to like my youtube videos, please.

This is why:

I was just recently playing on our server when my mates got attacked and I then decided to take my bike to help them. By the time I got there all 3 were dead and I saw the enemies loot my friends. So I watched them for 10 minutes or more when my friends were almost back.

Then I decided to attack them from behind and threw 5 frag grenades and shot with my Bizon. They immediately disconnected (probably could not take the pressure). We did nothing by then because what the heck and decided to just minimize our losses and take my friends' stuff back.

After a short while a friend of mine who was just watching the server via rcon told us that they reconnected. After just 1 minute they attacked us from far away with thermal weapons and nvgs (that they did not have before because they were running around with flashlight lol).

We then decided to give them a 2 week ban for combat disconnect and immediate comeback which we told them in our IRC channel. They didn't even know that this wasn't allowed... -.-

But what makes me sick is that they now clearly downvote all my videos on youtube which is pretty stupid because I never asked anyone for votes so more than 80% of my vids are now -100% rated and will probably never be watched again...

If you would like to help me, please just like all the videos in this list:

I would really appreciate those scumbags not winning this one!

Btw. they made a video of their 2nd attack on us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJbUV3OoCsY

It is German so you won't understand it probably, but they are talking about their first battle against us and how they left...

Btw. they obviously blocked me from commenting their video - feel free to do so!

Thank you so much for your assistance, really appreciate it!!!

Edited by lightnings0ul

I made sure to go through and thumbs down every video in the link and thumbs up the video at the bottom of your post like you wanted.

You're Welcome.

• Like 1

I made sure to go through and thumbs down every video in the link and thumbs up the video at the bottom of your post like you wanted.

You're Welcome.

That wasn't what I wanted but you are clearly trolling...

Anyone else decent enough to do sth. against cheaters? -.-

congratz for getting more dislikes lol

Yeah, well it's a cheatersupporting world I guess. Next idiot whines about cheaters will get my "do not care"-sign in his freaking face... :P

how boring. sitting and hunting players like its COD. its a zombie game zombies are suposto be the main threat not players or its just like COD or BF

"Oh noez, a random number on a random website was -1'd."

As soon as you start to care what other people think of an anonymous representative profile of yours... you lost the internet.

how boring. sitting and hunting players like its COD. its a zombie game zombies are suposto be the main threat not players or its just like COD or BF

You are playing the wrong game if you think this is a zombie survival coop.. Zombies aren't a threat, they are a tracking tool. ;)

• Like 1