Sign in to follow this  
Godlymilkdudz

Getting kicked-Please assist

I'm sure this has been addressed multiple times but this is the new player thread. I have everything installed correctly and beta bla bla bla. I join a server, says waiting for host, everything is all good. I get in and after maybe a second, I get kicked and all it tells me is that ive been kicked. Is there a simple solution to this?

Edit- I'm using retail and I've tried joining multiple servers. I get the same thing everytime.

Edit2- I got the new version of battle eye, still being kicked right away.

try another server, if thats not the problem , and u have steam , try reinstalling battle eye or what ever the anti hacks name is for arma

you can try to just copy BattlEye folder from ArmA2 folder into Arma2:OA\Expansion folder

if you don't have BattlEye in ArmA2 you can download it here:

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

"OA: Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your OA install directory"

gaaaah! I've re-installed Arma II and AO twice now to try and fix problem but every time it still does the same thing.

Im in the same boat as you, reinstalled, updated BE files, updated all mod files, restarted.....

played the game fine for a month now with minimal problems, then today i have gotten stuck at loading bug, battle eye connection bug....

I seriously want to just play some freaking Day Z

Same here. I think I've moved a grand total of about 10 feet from my spawn point before battle eye kicks me.

Everything updated to latest versions too.

uninstall everything, try again from fresh. It took me a VERY long time before it let me join servers properly due to BattleEy and updates

Did you try temporarily taking out the DayZ launch options before reinstalling Battleye? This seems to screw with the BattleEye reinstall, I've found (steam version here, but it might cause issues in other versions too?)

BE should be showing Vs 155.

It updated for me today.

I've just played on a server running ArmA2/CO beta 93666.

There are only about 10 servers running 666 at the moment.