Sign in to follow this  
Negator (DayZ)

maybe dayz should add some features like this private server

I like the choo choo. Can I blow it up with satchel charges?

• Like 1

Wow, a train going by is retarded. Whos operating it? This is a post apocalyptic environment, as in there are only a few number of survivors left. The infection has already done the damage. Theres no one and nothing left.

Even if it was automated, it would have run out fuel long ago, and just for arguments sake, if it were electric, the power grids are no longer operational.

Maybe ok if it were player operated, but the amount of fuel required to run this beast would be insane. Would definately require alot of team work. Constant gaurd while others scavenge for fuel, and lots of it.

Edited by 21Actual

Ever

Wow, a train going by is retarded. Whos operating it? This is a post apocalyptic environment, as in there are only a few number of survivors left. The infection has already done the damage. Theres no one and nothing left.

Even if it was automated, it would have run out fuel long ago, and just for arguments sake, if it were electric, the power grids are no longer operational.

Maybe ok if it were player operated, but the amount of fuel required to run this beast would be insane. Would definately require alot of team work. Constant gaurd while others scavenge for fuel, and lots of it.

Ever seen Mad Max 3 (I think it was part 3)? No? Go watch it then ;-)