Sign in to follow this  
lesmith

1,133,259 minus 1

Make that 1,133,258 players as I haven't really played since 1.7.0. I don't like the design changes made so far and I see no intention of rolling back those changes. So I will stand by and wait to see what develops. I didn't mind the bugs since it is alpha.

Notice how theres "I'm quitting" posts like everday... maybe thats cause something ain't right? Woops I mean LOLZ R3TARD ALPHA Y DONT U LEAVE THN?!!1

Notice how theres "I'm quitting" posts like everday... maybe thats cause something ain't right? Woops I mean LOLZ R3TARD ALPHA Y DONT U LEAVE THN?!!1

100'000 joining every week but 1000 (or 10'000 whatever, fuck you) decide to leave each week. That means they're doing something right. You can't please everyone.

100'000 joining every week but 1000 (or 10'000 whatever, fuck you) decide to leave each week. That means they're doing something right. You can't please everyone.

100k joining every week? lol, you're an idiot.

Edited by shadowvfx

Not true. That number just shows how many people have played the game. Soooo just because there is over 1million players doesn't mean there are over 1million ACTIVE users. I'd bet it's probably more towards 500k or so, which still isn't bad, but doesn't mean they are doing something right. So many people get their other friends to play and when they do, the people who recruited them stop playing, lol. They know how bad the game can be at times. The only improvement I have seen is from Battle eye. I don't really run into hackers anymore, but maybe I am just lucky.

Are you new to websites like this? People are always whining about changes or some perceived slight. Half the time they whine about stuff that they don't even understand and then cry "I quit" as if anyone actually cares. You can find this EVERY game forum.