Sign in to follow this  
irsean1

I've just wasted 8 hours - STUCK IN DEBUG PLAINS

I've been playing this game for a few months with no problems at all. 2 days ago I randomly logged in to find I have no gear on me, no backpack, no pistol, nothing. Apart from my Ghillie and I was in the same spot as before. I relogged and I still had nothing. I changed server and it got stuck on the "Setup complete, please wait" screen.

After waiting around 15-20 mins I finally get in and I'm in the debug plains. I've ran east forever and ever and still don't come across trees. I've wasted since 3pm till 11pm today trying to get out of it.

There is absolutely no fix at all and there's many people who are affected by this and can't play.

I'm so mad right now.....

You're playing an Alpha. You should know better, especially after playing for a few months.

I've been sent there about 4 times since 1.7.1.4.

I guess the only way is to download a cheat and teleport myself out of here.

I guess the only way is to download a cheat and teleport myself out of here.

Good luck risking yourself being Global Banned or your CD key getting stolen.

I suggest you find a server that's under attack by a hacker and go there.

Yeah it's utter shite.

And DayZ is no longer alpha, it's been in Beta for at least the last month. Only thing is the caretards like to shout "it's an alpha" because that way they can justify all the complete and utter shite coding that's underneath the hood.

btw the debug plains are in the far NW corner of the "world", whereas Chernarus is in the lower SE corner of the "world". If you have good loot, run SE for an hour or two. If you have crap gear and loot, just dont eat and drink, you'll eventually bleed out and die and so respawn.

There's no debug monitor, so you don't die of thirst or hunger. I've tried many servers today, ran for hours upon hours. Had about 4 servers crash on me and I get sent back far into the debug plains.

Good luck risking yourself being Global Banned or your CD key getting stolen.

I suggest you find a server that's under attack by a hacker and go there.

I can't play otherwise, so why wouldn't I take the risk?

Have you tried joining several 1.7.2.4 servers? Most of the time when you do, you get teleported to the closest beach (this is after you get stuck in loading and have to forcefully close the game)

I've tried the highlighted and greyed out servers in dayzcommander.

I can't play otherwise, so why wouldn't I take the risk?

Because if you go onto a server that has a hacker in it, the hacker might teleport you back into the map and kill you.

That way you don't risk getting banned completely, AND get out of the plains.

Because if you go onto a server that has a hacker in it, the hacker might teleport you back into the map and kill you.

That way you don't risk getting banned completely, AND get out of the plains.

You know I've only once been teleported by a hacker and I've played A LOT of hours? You're basically saying I have to wait for a hacker to stumble across a server that I'm in and get teleported/killed that way. It could take weeks.

Or I could spend 30 mins googling and finding a script/hack that bypasses BE and get myself out of here?

I don't know if it still works, but you use to be able to join the CA 2 server and it would reset you back onto the map. This was around a month or so ago. It's worth trying to see if it still works.

I don't know if it still works, but you use to be able to join the CA 2 server and it would reset you back onto the map. This was around a month or so ago. It's worth trying to see if it still works.

Thanks for the reply, however I've tried to find it with no luck. It's been suggested to me.

Try asking a mod to move you back to the beach. They do it for most people, you might have to get lucky trying to get someone attention though.

Post a title so obscure that a mod has to stop and see what it says, than just ask to be moved to a beach in the thread. :)

They say its easy to move ppl. They just cant respawn you with any gear. You'll be fresh again.

Because I'm not in the game/map. It doesn't register/save anything. No debug monitor, nothing.

Try asking a mod to move you back to the beach. They do it for most people, you might have to get lucky trying to get someone attention though.

Post a title so obscure that a mod has to stop and see what it says, than just ask to be moved to a beach in the thread. :)

They say its easy to move ppl. They just cant respawn you with any gear. You'll be fresh again.

I've seen many threads today of the same matter and no one is getting help/support, so I have my doubts that I will get help. I have no items on me (it got wiped prior getting here due to unknown bugs).

Lol, you wouldn't believe this.

I just logged into a server and it seems like EVERY vehicle in the game is here...

If you wanna get out of the debug plains, dont run east, run southeast. I've been there a hundred times. Trust me.

There's grenades, I blow myself up but I still just respawn here.