Sign in to follow this  
MacGregor

Dear Rocket

Dear Rocket, :beans:

I'm sorry about my English, but this is my haxor story >:(

1. Me and some mates repaired a car on DE 799 with 5-10 players max. and we hidden it in a forest far away from any places in midden of nowhere, but still on the map.

2. After the first join, it was still there.

3. After 1h i joined again and it disappears. I can't believe that somebody found it on that place !

4. I tried to run to a city or something else and I recognised a huey which landed in front of me..

5. So I tried to wait for the player, his name was GJZ491 and I wanted to steal his helicopter. So I shot him and he was kicked because of "Script restriction".

6. I was very happy getting a helicopter !

7. I flew it to the left corner of tscherno and landed it behind a hill where nobody can see it. I was sure that nobody could hear or detect my helicopter. So I left the server to live real life.

8. After I joined back the server, the huey disappeared and GJZ491 was back on the server ! Searching at google I found this :

h*tp://********.de/i...er-details-5430

I'm really sure that this couldn't be possible ! He must use an esp hack !

Sorry about the rage >:(

[No linking to hacker sites / info]

Edited by 4L4N
Hacksite link / info

Oh geez, there's a hacker on DayZ! Breaking news!

Pretty sure Rocket wouldn't have known about hackers if it wern't for OP.

• Like 1

Just be glad you got people who actually report and care about the status of the game.

Indeed, it's funny how people flame those who actually do what alpha/betatesters are meant to do, and that is reporting bugs/hacks/glitches etc.

Great job guys!