jasonc

Magical Sniper named TenderQWERTY

Logged on on top of a building and this appears in front of me. He proceeds to lay down three sections of this multi color flare setup in pic, then I blow up. Hack? If so I love to see him banned

Jasonpost-49696-0-49469500-1345841955_thumb.j

Edited by jasonc

Nah bro I found those flares

Riiight...

Why are they being called flares? Those were SMOKE grenades. SMOKE grenades make smoke. Thus, SMOKE grenades.

So tenderqwery, you must love using that transport script as well as those smoke "grenades"! Why hack? takes all the damn fun out of this mod.

O man, look at all that PROOF!! So much amazing undeniable colorful PROOF!!

I'd had been up on top of that building for 10-15mins when he appeared (teleported) directly in front of me. The magic show was just to awe me before killing me.

Actually if I remember correctly the SMOKE grenades followed me around wherever I ran idk I haven't played in months. I don't know why but I think it was because I was just too awesome.

This reminds me of ArmA 3... I got bored of getting spawn-killed every time I played so I just fired all my grenades and made a beautiful rainbow.

This reminds me of ArmA 3... I got bored of getting spawn-killed every time I played so I just fired all my grenades and made a beautiful rainbow.

lmao if ya cant beat em, make a rainbow!

Logged on on top of a building and this appears in front of me. He proceeds to lay down three sections of this multi color flare setup in pic, then I blow up. Hack? If so I love to see him banned

Jasonpost-49696-0-49469500-1345841955_thumb.j

now if you had video and played Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down

as he walks through the smoke that would be bad ass!!