dannodon@gmail.com

DE 1508 - admin abusing/cheating

Time of event: 2012-08-24, 21.15

Admin/cheater: [GlitchMob]Sebi (server owner/admin)

We took a speedboat to the Skalisty Island where we found the whole Glichmob team refueling and arming a helicopter. After the attack they kicked out everyone claiming "there is a hacker on the server so we kick you for your own safety" just so they would not lose the chopper and rest of their stuff.

Now when we try to re-join the server they keep kicking us out, we are unable to take our corpses and it gives them time to recover their losses (they lost at least 2 of their clannies when we attacked)

//Danno

Sounds like a job for Senor Satchel Charge.

Edited by smasht_AU

I was part of the team on that speed boat and the last one on our part to actually join the firefight.

My mates reported taking at least one enemy down from what I heard while I was refueling/driving our boat around the coast to pick them up, once I got up to the heli site everyone on my team had been killed so I knew to fire on sight, I did but had failed to notice I had like five rounds in my lodaed clip. iFail. So the last (?) standing glitchmob member (Sebi) got me as well and directly after this mayhem when trying to rejoin I got the same message as stated above, everbody was being kicked off the server due to a hacker presence.

I tried to rejoin again and got a slightly different message, didn't get a screenshot but it said something like "hacker -> server, wait a minute to join."

Worth noting is that all of these messages are broadcasted through the BattleEye admin channel, something I noticed earlier this evening when I got shot along the east coast. A message was broadcasted in pretty bad english saying something like "ran body, left where dead ran". Followed by a longer statement in german that I could only partly understand, it said something like "run to your corpse, it's still where you died" some stuff I didnt get and then "never seen a faster player".

Anyway, after waiting a minute to rejoin, all the while refreshing the server status in-game I try to rejoin again and now I get a message from battleeye saying I'm banned for teleport hacking??? See screenshot below even if it just says the same thing I've written here. I have two friends playing with me through all of this that can guarantee there was no teleportation or cheating involved on our side, my only conclusion is that the people running this server didn't like the interruption of us crashing in on them, defaulted to kicking everybody off the server even after having killed the three of us and then arbitrarily decided to use their BattleEye-power to ban me on top of that.

This does NOT feel legit.

teleport-ban.png

Sounds like a job for Senor Satchel Charge.

What do you mean?

By the way, I noticed that this thread should have been in the "Server report" section, can any Forum administrator move it? Thanks!