Sign in to follow this  
smokke1982@gmail.com

NL 13/20/ - marvel are you butt hurt?

I'm just protecting my severs and players against people like you, something any responsible server admin would do.

100% true, and a legit Ban, as evident by the server not being blacklisted.

Spawn killing doesn't get you banned, we follow the public server rules, however, in a previous topic here you admitted the use of hacks. Well, you didn't use any hacks yourself but your friends used hacks to locate tents, vehicles, camps, players etc. and you used that information to your own benefit claiming it wasn't hacking because you got the information from a 3rd party person. I disagreed with that.

Secondly, you are just a griefer. You're only goal when joining our server is emptying it. Griefing so much that people don't have fun anymore and quit, not to play the game like it's meant to be. Since I pay the monthly server bill it's my right to ban you from our servers just for that reason alone.

So no you didn't got banned for spawn killing, it's just a sum up of a lot of things you have done in the past and will continue to do in the future would I allow you back in. I'm just protecting my severs and players against people like you, something any responsible server admin would do.

let's analyze what you are saying.

• Just as using a hacked weapon is not considered a banable offense unless the admin can prove beyond doubt that, neither is using information to someone's benefit, regardless of where it came from. So unless you can prove your alleged accusations that i hacked, it is still admin abuse. Do you have logs, screenshots of vids of me cheating? I didn't think either
  • Griefer? if killing players iss griefing then any bandits of players that have murders/bandit kills on your server should be banned. This is a PvP, killing, regardless who is the victim is part of the game. Claiming that by killing players I am "Emptying" your servers is like claiming that pigs fly. If you wanted a care bear server you should have mentioned it in the server description

To finalize this, cause it's getting boring, Unless you can provide logs/proof that i actually cheated, i request my ban rescinded. I couldn't care less about the private carebear server you have. I like the public ones....

P.S: AAdick, stop being suck a ass kisser. Everytime you posted something it was either a praise to the server's owners or useless junk. Grow a spine and a pair of balls already, for Christ's sake

P.S.II: This is not the "Minority Report" movie where people were convicted for crimes they may or may not commit in the near or far future. I get it that you are "butt-hurt" for the L4D2 part and I couldn't care less. This is a different game, public servers and so far you have not provided any evidence of a wrongdoing on my part, according to OFFICIAL DayZ RULES. Provide that and i'll go away...simple as that

Edited by razyel_kain

let's analyze what you are saying.

• Just as using a hacked weapon is not considered a banable offense unless the admin can prove beyond doubt that, neither is using information to someone's benefit, regardless of where it came from. So unless you can prove your alleged accusations that i hacked, it is still admin abuse. Do you have logs, screenshots of vids of me cheating? I didn't think either
  • Griefer? if killing players iss griefing then any bandits of players that have murders/bandit kills on your server should be banned. This is a PvP, killing, regardless who is the victim is part of the game. Claiming that by killing players I am "Emptying" your servers is like claiming that pigs fly. If you wanted a care bear server you should have mentioned it in the server description

To finalize this, cause it's getting boring, Unless you can provide logs/proof that i actually cheated, i request my ban rescinded. I couldn't care less about the private carebear server you have. I like the public ones....

P.S: AAdick, stop being suck a ass kisser. Everytime you posted something it was either a praise to the server's owners or useless junk. Grow a spine and a pair of balls already, for Christ's sake

Wow, never saw this one before "AAdick", btw I didn't know that 8 year olds could play this game.

Griefer, yes you are. There is a huge difference between normal PvP in Cherno or Electro or NWAF and camping the spawn points and killing people the second the spawn. The latter is greifing, and is disruptive behavior. Not being able to differentiate between the two just boggles the mind.

Edit: This has been here for 12 days, and it seems that the server is still running, so looks like those that matter don't seem to share your opinion.

Edited by AADiC

Wow, never saw this one before "AAdick", btw I didn't know that 8 year olds could play this game.

Griefer, yes you are. There is a huge difference between normal PvP in Cherno or Electro or NWAF and camping the spawn points and killing people the second the spawn. The latter is greifing, and is disruptive behavior. Not being able to differentiate between the two just boggles the mind.

Edit: This has been here for 12 days, and it seems that the server is still running, so looks like those that matter don't seem to share your opinion.

My apologies AADiC, When i have to deal with ppl like you I tend to misspell. Please do show me where in the DayZ rules/wiki there is a definition of griefing and what admins can do in case of perceived griefing.

I can play the game as I see fit. If I want to camp and kill spawns, I can do that w/o breaking the rules. As stated it's low but as long as it's not a banable offense i'll do it. you see it as griefing , I see it as eliminating players that could potentially kill me later ingame. Semantics....

And it's not a "8 year old" behavior. it's me being an douche to people that just comment on threads to increase their forum posts, w/o actually bringing anything constructive in the discussion. Either say something relevant to the issue, like what OFFICIAL DAYZ RULES i broke by my game play style or stay out of it...The end

Edited by razyel_kain

Like I said: "This has been here for 12 days, and it seems that the server is still running, so looks like those that matter don't seem to share your opinion."

This is the same as the exploiters/cheaters that use weapons that are not in the loot tables and fall back on "But Rocket said....."

If this was such a grievous act that he committed, the staff would have swooped down and corrected the situation, that hasn't happened.

Taking advantage of a completely hacker/exploiter/griefer/cheater friendly rule set is ridiculous. It is hard to believe that anyone would think that spawn camping, especially in this game, is a legit form of game play.

You have appealed the ban, it hasn't been lifted, the server hasn't been black listed, seems like : those that matter don't seem to share your opinion

• Like 1

Reap what you sow. You got banned for being an admitted ass and now want to complain to anyone that you admittedly went to his specific server to disrupt gameplay, ie harrassment.... stop whining like a bitch and just go play somewheres else. you got his attention and he bitch slapped you. he won, take it like a man.

lol loser. just go play on another server. why's it gotta be that one? There's so many servers. Grow up.

Reap what you sow. You got banned for being an admitted ass and now want to complain to anyone that you admittedly went to his specific server to disrupt gameplay, ie harrassment.... stop whining like a bitch and just go play somewheres else. you got his attention and he bitch slapped you. he won, take it like a man.

I didn't break any DayZ rules as far as I am concerned, so the ban he gave me is just to show off how "mighty" he is and proves the point that some people should not be admis/ My behavior to him is a reponse to previous actions. As soon as he can fabr..err, prodvide proof that i cheated in any way I will accept the ban. Innocent till proven guilty, remember?

lol loser. just go play on another server. why's it gotta be that one? There's so many servers. Grow up.

I like this one...i know where their bases are, what gear the tents have and so many oeple that wonder around or snipe gered all the way up w/o paying any attention.....it's like shooting fish in a barrel...

Hello there

OP didn't break any official rules. SA however did give valid reasonable reasons.

Reasonable is the key word. Rockets word on banning is not God given Law as is evident throughout the community. regardless of any posts he may have made, otherwise many many many servers would be blacklisted.

If the SA runs a strict but fair server and does not abuse his power then all is good.

Griefing comes in many shapes and forms. Not all of which have to be written down. As long as SA uses common sense and reasonable judgement then the majority are happy.

OP seems to be a little upset and on some sort of vendetta. Why not play on one of the many, many other servers? If OP's mates won't follow him along to group up on another server, then maybe OP isn't as popular as he thinks.

rgds

LoK

Rayzel, you remember your time on our L4D servers? You always got banned by our admins because of griefing, votekick abuse etc. and it was me that always removed your ban. I even warned my admins at the time not to ban you anymore because you were just an over-fanatic player that just wanted to win, nothing more. I always backed your ass.

Then suddenly, you started to become a racist and things got worse fast, you started threatening us with ddos attacks, threatening our players and at that point even my admins turned against me for protecting you so I had no other choice but to ban you, you forced me to.

Now you want to play on OUR Day Z servers which are in Europe, and you are in the US. There are so many servers out there with less latency for you but no, you want to play on our servers just because you feel you have the right to do so. You feel that you only have rights, no obligations.

Do you realize that you are the only banned player on our Day Z servers? Servers we are running for several months now? You really have to fuck things up to get that far because we never ever did that before. Up till today you are still the only one with a local ban on our servers.

Look at all the other replies, nobody is backing you, not the Day Z crew, not the other members. Doesn't that ring a bell? Maybe you are the issue, not me, did you ever consider that possibility?

L4D2 is a different matter Martin. Your favoritism towards newbs and forcing the lvl150+ to have their game ruined by a bunch of incompetents are the reasons why I acted how I did

What is relevant is that, as far as DayZ rules, I have followed them to the letter. You you know very well that I have not broken any of the written rules of DayZ while you, as an admin broke them all when it comes to my ban. Regardless of your feelings towards me, unless you can produce the evidence that the ban was justified...I request again to be unbanned....

I already said why I like your server. Free gear, lots of players to shoot and my favorite..getting to shut Jorisk up and force him to use scripts just to kill me...

As for you all comenting on this thread, as long as no evidence is shown that I have broken any rules, I couldn't care less what you say....either come up with something relevant to the thread or...don't let the door hit you on your way out..

Edited by razyel_kain

L4D2 is a different matter Martin. Your favoritism towards newbs and forcing the lvl150+ to have their game ruined by a bunch of incompetents are the reasons why I acted how I did

What is relevant is that, as far as DayZ rules, I have followed them to the letter. You you know very well that I have not broken any of the written rules of DayZ while you, as an admin broke them all when it comes to my ban. Regardless of your feelings towards me, unless you can produce the evidence that the ban was justified...I request again to be unbanned....

I already said why I like your server. Free gear, lots of players to shoot and my favorite..getting to shut Jorisk up and force him to use scripts just to kill me...

As for you all comenting on this thread, as long as no evidence is shown that I have broken any rules, I couldn't care less what you say....either come up with something relevant to the thread or...don't let the door hit you on your way out..

Would you just put up or shut up. Report them formally, all this garbage you are spouting is doing nothing but making you look like a fool. You broke the rules, that has been explained to you. Now hand it over to the Support team and see what happens.

Would you just put up or shut up. Report them formally, all this garbage you are spouting is doing nothing but making you look like a fool. You broke the rules, that has been explained to you. Now hand it over to the Support team and see what happens.

what rules? Show them to me please....

what rules? Show them to me please....

Affecting players in a server disruptive way. I know you will never understand how you are doing that, but you were.

Now like I said, put up or shut up. File the damn report, so you can see that the server will not be blacklisted.

Guys please, don't feed the troll. This whole discussion is exactly what he wants/needs, the larger this discussion gets, the better he feels.

All he does is balance exactly on the line of what is allowed in the game and is not allowed, just to be a pain in the ass for server admins/hosting companies. Once you ban him he got you exactly where he wants you to be: in here, with a dumbass discussion about his "Rights", trying to force admins on their knees and even better: make them apologize for banning him.

I'm not going to tell you my opinion about you because my opinion is exactly the same as 95% of all the others in this thread: you are a retarded little kiddy that needs to grow up. Honestly i do not understand why Marvel even tries to explain things in this tread. You and other trolls like you should be ignored, it's the best way to get rid of them.

If you want to get unbanned: go to the Dayz Mods and request an unban, request them to delist or destoy our servers or whatever you want. Dont be suprised that they will tell you you are fucking retarded little kiddy who needs to stop wasting people's time.

Ignore... exactly, that is what i'm going to do right now.

Hello there

I just love it when a poster tells us to get out of "his" private thread on a public forum.

whether you want it or not in this arena you will get other folk giving their pennies worth.

If you don't want us joining in take your grievance to PM. Don't air your dirty laundry if you don't want us to see your smalls.

If you have an issue, this isn't they way to get it solved.

Lastly, I don't think i'm troll feeding as he's not spreading this to other threads, and whilst his replies are illogical they at least make some sense from his own personal perspective.

I just want to see if we can convince him of the error of his ways.

Rgds

LoK

I honestly don't know where to begin, so I guess this entire post is a satire. ' Um, like I know I was banned for being an uber troll, spawnkilling, trying to hack, as well as a number of other things, BUT I PAY FOR THE SERVER SO YOU HAVE TO LET ME ON ' is the message i'm getting from Captain Planet over there. The admin came on in a respectful tone, and made a fact- list of all the fuck ups that not only you want to continue to do to the server, but WILL do in the future. Not only this, but you are LITERALLY saying that the entire staff of the dayz forums, as well as everyone that worked on this game has been incorrect in some way and you are allowed to play on a server you don't pay for. I am completely unapologetic about what happened to you, and honestly if I knew your mom I would probably slap her and yell at her 'LOOK WHAT YOU MADE, ITS A FUCKING TROLL !!.' Raise kids better parents.

Hello there

I just love it when a poster tells us to get out of "his" private thread on a public forum.

whether you want it or not in this arena you will get other folk giving their pennies worth.

If you don't want us joining in take your grievance to PM. Don't air your dirty laundry if you don't want us to see your smalls.

If you have an issue, this isn't they way to get it solved.

Lastly, I don't think i'm troll feeding as he's not spreading this to other threads, and whilst his replies are illogical they at least make some sense from his own personal perspective.

I just want to see if we can convince him of the error of his ways.

Rgds

LoK

I don't see any errors here. I am not trolling or whatever you think I am. The issues I have with marvel started a long time ago on a completely different game. Now he took those issues into DayZ...He should have left them there on L4D2 where they belonged...

I honestly don't know where to begin, so I guess this entire post is a satire. ' Um, like I know I was banned for being an uber troll, spawnkilling, trying to hack, as well as a number of other things, BUT I PAY FOR THE SERVER SO YOU HAVE TO LET ME ON ' is the message i'm getting from Captain Planet over there. The admin came on in a respectful tone, and made a fact- list of all the fuck ups that not only you want to continue to do to the server, but WILL do in the future. Not only this, but you are LITERALLY saying that the entire staff of the dayz forums, as well as everyone that worked on this game has been incorrect in some way and you are allowed to play on a server you don't pay for. I am completely unapologetic about what happened to you, and honestly if I knew your mom I would probably slap her and yell at her 'LOOK WHAT YOU MADE, ITS A FUCKING TROLL !!.' Raise kids better parents.

Let's recap for you, Othra since you seem to be as close to understanding this issue as Pluto is form the sun

• I didn't hack in any way and didn't break any of the rules, and I mean the written rules of Dayz. I really couldn't care about what rules marvel as an admin has as long as they are not in compliance with official DayZ rules. So if he has any proof that I did something worth banning, bring them forth
  • Killing fresh spawns as despicable as it is is not against the rules. As stated before, I am "Killing players that would have the potential to kill my char at a later date". it's no different than going in the woods with a rifle and shooting a deer.
  • The servers are public, so therefore open to all players. That includes me regardless of Marvel's personal feelings. Do I really have to go dig up the Hosting rules for a DayZ server?

To end this, I will say again. However evil, despicable, malevolent my intentions are, Marvel should not have banned me unless he had solid evidence of my cheating/hacking in anyway. Did I make myself clear othra or do I have to spell the whole post back you, so you can understand?

I don't see any errors here. I am not trolling or whatever you think I am. The issues I have with marvel started a long time ago on a completely different game. Now he took those issues into DayZ...He should have left them there on L4D2 where they belonged...

Let's recap for you, Othra since you seem to be as close to understanding this issue as Pluto is form the sun

• I didn't hack in any way and didn't break any of the rules, and I mean the written rules of Dayz. I really couldn't care about what rules marvel as an admin has as long as they are not in compliance with official DayZ rules. So if he has any proof that I did something worth banning, bring them forth
  • Killing fresh spawns as despicable as it is is not against the rules. As stated before, I am "Killing players that would have the potential to kill my char at a later date". it's no different than going in the woods with a rifle and shooting a deer.
  • The servers are public, so therefore open to all players. That includes me regardless of Marvel's personal feelings. Do I really have to go dig up the Hosting rules for a DayZ server?

To end this, I will say again. However evil, despicable, malevolent my intentions are, Marvel should not have banned me unless he had solid evidence of my cheating/hacking in anyway. Did I make myself clear othra or do I have to spell the whole post back you, so you can understand?

When are you going to make an offical report on this server, so they can tell you that the ban is good, and this can be over?????

Hello there

I'm not accusing you of trolling, just not understanding.

This is not a court of law.

If you have an issue then report the server and see what happens. Simple.

Regardless, you'll find many folk here that just won't agree or understand where you are coming from and they will continue to post.

Rgds

LoK