Sign in to follow this  
macscottie

Dark Dayz - That's not Fair; A tale of my first L85

Benevento and I can't find any action in Elektro, so we go up to Sniper Hill...

Very nice flanking maneuver there when they have the advantage the only thing is to run away and flank around them. Most guys are not tactically minded and wont move after shooting you. Also congrats on not being an alt-f4 noob like most dayz players these days.

I took a shot at a sniper in cherno today attracted some zombies who got a hit on me and caused me to bleed. I decided my best option was to run for it when suddenly two guys come out of the bushes guns blazing one had an M4a1 the second had an MK 48. Luckily they didnt have a good shot and as I ran into the forrest they took chase stopping to shoot as the other kept eyes on me I turned around and got sight on one of them took a shot and killed one outright got me a bandit kill for my trouble the other guy stopped firing so i took cover in a set of trees and bandaged up I had 6k blood left then the Mk48 started up firing again so I ran I saw him behind me on two occasions in between burst of fire neither time had I a chance to take him out. Running for my life I finally spotted some buildings i figured if i dived in there he would have to come in after me and i would get the first shot off. As I ran near the buildings I spotted him behind me heading along the same patch i had been going I took this as a chance to loose him ran into the woods found an animal and healed up went back to sit on the hill across from the corpse looking for the other guy to return for his body but I heard more gun fire getting close decided to bug out and snuck out of the area back to my camp. Quite happy i had survived the encounter.

Nice video, and yeah, u should be a hero after all of that! Also, the L85 is crap past 350m even though you can range it and it has a 12x optics. You are better off with an M16ACOG if you want to fire a small round far and accurately. It is good for night time though.

That was well played. Hackers ruin the legit fun of others once again.

No offense intended, but either get a new headset, or get your ears checked.

I could hear both the bullet and the hit when you were near that mountain.