blynx

AS50 + 6 mags for engine parts + others

As the title says we are looking for a set of engine parts and anything else your willing to offer, we are willing to trade an as50 and 6 mags. More details to follow on reply.

serious offers only and only engine parts within the trade for the AS50 or no trade.

Yeah trade the rarest gun in the game for something that appears every second town for the entire map...

I bet that gun is legit and everything... no duped items here, no sir.

~Sol

Yeah trade the rarest gun in the game for something that appears every second town for the entire map...

~Sol

As one of the people with Blynx I can vouch for the trade we found the gun in a tent with ammo. The trade is real we aren't really interested in the sniper since we prefer the machine guns. Possiblility that the AS50 is duped? (Pretty high) however we did find it and we have found a truck we are interested in but finding the Engine Parts especially has proven to be unsuccessful! We have a mumble server whoever is interested can come on talk to us first so that both sides feel safe to make the trade before we meet up. If anyone on my side even considers talking a shot I'll kick and ban them from mumble and put them down in game myself. Its simply bad manners

i have engine parts on me atm. Was gonna carry them to our camp but since we already have a couple of those we don't really need it.

~Sol

maybe it is duped but not by me, anyways i dont like the AS50.

Okay pm the details of any means of communication be it skype or team speak (pm me)

Successful trade with spuddy tonight! Topic can be closed off thank you for the item