Sign in to follow this  
M1llenium

DayZ is un playable

There are a few ways to resolve this and all of these have worked for me with varying degree of success. The issue at the moment with me is with dead solider corpse and sometimes tank traps and since the patch to a lesser extent barbed wire.

Some people say if you change the video memory to high then back to default it will resolve it temporarily. This has worked for me and the glitches can come back if i leave the area and return later.

If you hit escape and hold shift and press the - key on the numpad then type flush the screen will go black and you will see a receiving message you may need to do this a few times to get the desire effect normally it will take 2 or 3 of these to resolve the issue.

Finally if you go to your graphics card control panel and turn off threaded optimization can resolve the issue also. This i have tried and it works to some extent not all the graphics glitches are gone but some of them don't appear anymore.

That's weird I have the same glitches....yet I still play it cuz it's in beta.

U guys are so thick u don't even think about this first before posting this shit.

download_btnb_02.png

Oh the irony...

• Like 2

OP now uses my .gif in his signature ...

not sure if good or bad ...

EDIT: 500th post lol ... I'm a Bean King now ... this is my kingdom

Edited by NoRegrets
  • Like 3

ITT People refusing to realise that this mod is still really bad.

Also Mod not working on mod in spare time? lul'd doesn't seem very proactive for a mod.

Also WarZ is going to wipe the floor with this game < trollololololol amidoingitrite?

Edited by NumpTFlump

Shit, why didn't I think of that, I haven't had mexican in ages. Next time maybe.

Ahh Yea baby..

b4i9fc.jpg

• Like 1

if they only had tortillas in this game, I would make you all some burritos. though they are counter-productive if you're wearing a ghuille suit.

Arma 2 & Arma 2 OA cost a bit of dough my friend, but the fact this can't be fixed? i've played since 1.7.2.3. and it's been there, that's pretty pathetic.

I don't see how that's relevant, you bought the games, not the mod, you retard fuck.

I don't see how that's relevant, you bought the games, not the mod, you retard fuck.

This-Fucking-Guy.jpg

Man Look, this isn't an argument. Mr Vibrating Yes it is. Man No it isn't, it's just contradiction

If you really do want to know, no. It isn't an easy fix. DayZ is probably chewing so much of the engines memory that floating point variables relating to static models are getting overwritten/corrupted.

The fact that he's already tried at least 2 different approaches so far also says this isn't an easy fix.

I managed to get some interesting behaviour out of the artefacts; 28sstqf.png

-------

4zyofm.png

Sometimes flushing/changing video options (essentially doing the same thing, the problem here is memory not being written/read correctly) won't fix it. Try a few times, alt+tab out and back, try a different method, eventually you will get the area you are in clear without artefacts.

Edited by Kra
  • Like 1

i dont understand why people complain ....IT IS FREE FREE DAMNIT

Sure the mod is free, but arma 2 at best during the summer sale was still 19 bucks. And considering this triangle rape glitch has been around for nearly a month, its understandable.

Even worse, the big solution was "new outfits" and "we working on another game" (Dayz standalone)

If you really do want to know, no. It isn't an easy fix. DayZ is probably chewing so much of the engines memory that floating point variables relating to static models are getting overwritten/corrupted.

The fact that he's already tried at least 2 different approaches so far also says this isn't an easy fix.

I managed to get some interesting behaviour out of the artefacts;

-------

Sometimes flushing/changing video options (essentially doing the same thing, the problem here is memory not being written/read correctly) won't fix it. Try a few times, alt+tab out and back, try a different method, eventually you will get the area you are in clear without artefacts.

Is it? Is it? Is it that mountain???

Edited by McLovinCR

Is it? Is it? Is it that mountain???

Yes. It is that mountain.

(EDIT: And I normally run around there glitch free. This happened after alt+tabbing back into the game (my gfx setup is a bit weird, for some reason mine refreshes "Receiving..." every time I alt+tab) and I got rid of it by flushing a few times and another alt+tab)

Edited by Kra

ITT People refusing to realise that this mod is still really bad.

Also Mod not working on mod in spare time? lul'd doesn't seem very proactive for a mod.

Also WarZ is going to wipe the floor with this game < trollololololol amidoingitrite?

You are definitely trolling correctly with the Warz comment, but now I can not unload and righteous indignation at your stupidity since you are probably joking, so go fuck yourself (look at that I was still able to rage a little, nevermind).

• Like 1

I had this problem once. I just poured a bucket of water on my tower to flush out the glitch n it worked fine. then I ate tacos.

I had this problem once. I just poured a bucket of water on my tower to flush out the glitch n it worked fine. then I ate tacos.

Surprised you didn't delete /system32 and got on the floor.

Edited by Kra

Surprised you didn't delete /system32 and got on the floor.

Or inked your eyes for that matter!

Or inked your eyes for that matter!

I like this picture. Because, like most of my posts, it is uncomfortable to look at.

• Like 1