Sign in to follow this  
SkillNotRequired

Note/Letters added (Small)

So i think it would be very interesting to have notes added to the game. Simply 1 slot items that you can write down 150 characters or something onto and then place them on dead bodies, vehicles or yourself. So let's say you want a note on yourself as a note to anyone who might of killed you. Or you like to leave a calling card to let people know who killed someone when they find the body. I believe it would be more personal than the current map tags they have now.

So, 1 slot item, a marker to indicate if the note contains any text similar to the fuel tank empty/full thing.

Or hell, you could even add something like dog tags as well. Have the tags as a ammo type thing so when you collect 2 you'll have tags and an indicator of 2 amount on you.

Just something i think would be pretty cool to see and probably not incredible hard to implement into the mod/game.

Pen and paper has been mentioned that many times that I think Rocket will be dreaming about them. I think you can rest assured this will be a feature of the stand-alone.

I would love to have a calling card to leave on a dead body.

I want people to see my card on a bleeding body and think:

"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark."

If this gets implemented the first thing I will do is write a note that reads:

"To the first asshole that finds my corpse I leave all my worldly goods"

and then stick it to my back.

That being said, a friend and I were running around in the woods the other day when we found a Military Offroad, fully repaired and fueled, with some mega sweet military loot inside. We stole it (naturally), and on our way out we lamented the inability to write a sticky note and leave it there for the owner to find. Sorry we stole your truck, dude! You really shouldn't leave the keys in the ignition.

I'd like to be able to leave notes at peoples camps.. This stuff has been posted a lot though. :P Hope it's added.