Sign in to follow this  
karas2@live.com.au

hacker?

Now me and a few friends had just raided the far north airfield, we ran off to the brushes while we waited for one of our friends to get back. Now we were all well hidden, I had the ghilli suit ( or however you spell it). Then we hear an ATV , wait to see where it goes it drives past us, then drives back running over my two friends. I d/c out of fear he was a hacker. Then I reconnected maybe 30 an hour later to check if he was a hacker. I run to the trees, then bam I hear the AVT again. Hacker or just a bandit camping the airfield?

Woah

You Dc in fear of a hacker?

You heard a vehicle.

Id understand hearing a chopper. But dude seriously. Its just a group keeping the airfield locked down.

Well last time it was a hacker that did the same thing to me, and the second time i logged in they would not have been watching the spot i was in.

Well last time it was a hacker that did the same thing to me, and the second time i logged in they would not have been watching the spot i was in.

In all honesty I've played with hackers. They've picked me up in a Huey. I asked why they didn't kill me and it was because they felt too lazy to spawn behind me. If a hacker wanted you dead. He'd spawn behind you or just instantly kill you with a command.

I like to berate them. Always ask them why their pee wee is so tiny, is that why they script? Or call them an •insert animal• fucker.

But the reason I came here... Do we really need yet another packer host?

It is a question? If it was a hacker or i was just being a pussy?

Don't know wasn't there and can view the server logs. No one really knows but the admin and that player. Contact the servers admin if you can with as much info as you. Can remember.