Sign in to follow this  
joshuabeatdown

PvP threads.

Mods can you start deleting PvP threads. Every page seems to have 2-3 of them.

There is clearly a thread for it with the title "THE PvP Discussion Thread: ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED." It is not like they even have to search for it. It is in the important threads at the top of the first page.

I am sick of seeing mislabeled/misleading titles, just to find it is yet another PvP. I know plenty of other are sick of seeing them too. A lot of them say "Oh well I like the PvP, just not the way it is." Meaning they like to kill other people, but when they get killed they rage.

Also people reading this, you don't need to make a thread about PvP every time you die. Learn from your mistakes. If you don't like PvP this is not the mod for you.

They are just beating a dead horse with a stick, and wasting the time of people who want to discuss things other than PvP.

So mods can you please start moderating these thread.

Ironic eh?

Yeah kinda. But I'd rather have a 100 of these threads rather than OMFGPVPSUCKS.

If people are going to complain about PvP they should post in the stickied thread.

If they want to have a discussion about changes they'd like to see with PvP, they should post in the suggestion section.