Jim E. Rustler

[NATO] Currently Seeking 2-4 More

***I'll put this disclaimer here although I know it will be ignored: MATURE PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE! If you think this game (mod) revolves around Elektro / Cherno please look elsewhere.***

The small (unofficial) clan NATO is seeking more members to bolster our ranks and include other players in our shenanigans. If you're interested in playing with a laid-back, fun group of individuals, look no further! We are still a relatively small group of players (about 5) so everyone still can be included in all of our activities while scavenging the wastelands. All that is required is that you are a mature, experienced DayZ player (at least a week of playing), 18 years of age or older and have mumble (which is a free, small download). Any time zone is welcome although we primarily are based off EST (GMT-4). If you're interested in joining feel free to request me on steam (MrWinrar67) and ask me for the mumble info. Hope to see you in the wasteland!

I'm interested, what do you do and what is the server situation?

We've had a few vehicles in the past, (3 cars 3 UAZs 1 ATV and recently lost a camp-site so we haven't cemented ourselves on any particular server as of right now. Still interested in getting one or two more people.

And in reply to what we do: we just kinda do whatever sounds fun at the moment. Fix up a car? Sure. Go to the airfield? Sure. Pretty much whatever the group wants.

Jim..

One question..

You are looking for 2-4 More..

We are a group of 4 people, i will have to ask my comrades when i get home..

But you haven't settled down on any server yet i see..

Currently we are using US 3-4, and chicago 30, those servers seems to be the most stabile ones so far, and we are from europe, more spesifically Scandinavia.

Would that be a problem?

As we are on in the evening hour time it's 6.30pm gmt+1

meaning arround 12 US standard times..

Is this any interrest of yours?

If so, what do you need to know beyond that we range from 23-25years old, and a tight knit group with good co-operation, and we know the basics of the game, and have no problems adapting either..

Add me on steam should you be interrested: svimle511

-Z

So, any update on this?

I would love to join your groups, i'm 22 and have 180 hours of gameplay under my belt

We're always welcoming more people. Feel free to contact me on steam, it's in the OP. The more the merrier I always say.

Jim, might wanna recheck ur recruitment post :p

Note to people who wan'ts to apply, this grp is not for the faint of heart.. :p

"balls to the wall" get's a new meaning here!

naw im rather joining the USSR

im very interested.

ill hit you up on steam.

also im assuming yall are bandits?

@ATR there's usually people on arround the clock..

So finding someone to play with is easy..

However this recruitment post is abit outdated, so wait for an update on it. If you don't get a response from Jim, he is prob playing diablo 3 :P