sensator

This game is unplayable

I've actually been having a lot of issues, too. It seems similar, but the only difference is I actually have to recreate a character.

Every day, I log on, servers freeze at loading screen, maybe the 5th server I try actually loads. Then I have to recreate a character, I run around have fun, get cool stuff and then log out in a secluded safe place. Next day, same thing, recreate the character because I guess trying to log on to a lot of servers kills you, I'm not too keen on what it does, but it's necessary when most of the servers just don't work for me.

Still playable for me and my friends. I guess some people can't stand to run for 10 minutes and would rather bog down the entire system just so they can respawn where they like. I don't get that artifacting issue very often and I don't hang around places where it happens. Still playable. I wish I could help those with the artifacting issue. I play with most of my settings turned off or all the way down though. I've also never respawned on the coast with all my gear. Again, not sure what I do differently. I quit long loading servers but I never alt-f4 or disconnect to avoid zombies. I also never log out in high traffic areas.

• Like 1

I can't wait till Rocket releases standalone so people can stop excusing blatant issues with the game, 'it's just a mod'. Well I disagree, DayZ evolved past the 'just a mod' phase when Rocket was employed by Bohemia Interactive.

except, it is still... just a mod... in alpha stage

as for spawning on the coast; make sure to keep your arma2 up to date and if you go into wrong patch servers (for arma2) then you will spawn on the coast

Edited by jarshie