Sign in to follow this  
captaincrook9012@gmail.com

RL Friend banned on US 1037

On that note...still waiting to see the logs regarding my ban....but we all know that ain't happening either because there are no logs to begin with. TimeDeath even admits to exploting a glitch...so, If I were you I wouldn't bother. The admins of 1037 ban w/o proof whoever manages to kill them and then come up with "I haz Logs proving You'Z Haxxor, but I won't show them to anybody"

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/79953-rl-friend-banned-on-us-1037/page__st__40#entry761408

On that note...still waiting to see the logs regarding my ban....but we all know that ain't happening either because there are no logs to begin with. TimeDeath even admits to exploting a glitch...so, If I were you I wouldn't bother. The admins of 1037 ban w/o proof whoever manages to kill them and then come up with "I haz Logs proving You'Z Haxxor, but I won't show them to anybody"

I openly admitted to going prone underwater, something everyone that plays dayz can do. You openly admitted to tweaking your graphics card settings to see me, something not everyone can do.

Edited by TimeDeatH
  • Like 2

rayzel

You but hurt much! must be considering you stalk every form that has 1037 on it! Get a life and get over us already!

Thank you and have a nice life!

I openly admitted to going prone underwater, something everyone that plays dayz can do. You openly admitted to tweaking your graphics card settings to see me, something not everyone can do.

Again, not in the rules to modify settings on your video card to enhance certain aspects that afect how light and shades and forms show up....same as exploting the underwater prone glitch seems not to be against rules either.

and besides, your actions of banning people w/o actually having the proofs you claim you have that they cheated, or exploiting tent glitches c....just gives me and other people that have unfairly been banned to request that your server is blacklisted....i doubt you want that.

that is all, carry on

Edited by razyel_kain

razyel your last thread was closed don't come to someone else's and try to claim something that has already been looked into thank you now will a dayz staff member please lock this thread i'm tired of people crying over a game or a unfair server ban. its all auto we have nothing to do with it thank you have a nice day and hope to see you in DayZ :D

Again, not in the rules to modify settings on your video card to enhance certain aspects that afect how light and shades and forms show up....same as exploting the underwater prone glitch seems not to be against rules either.

and besides, your actions of banning people w/o actually having the proofs you claim you have that they cheated, or exploiting tent glitches c....just gives me and other people that have unfairly been banned to request that your server is blacklisted....i doubt you want that.

that is all, carry on

Really, you're bitching in another thread about you being banned for harassment, saying how its admin abuse when its not.

So you come here and throw around your vast knowledge............

razyel your last thread was closed don't come to someone else's and try to claim something that has already been looked into thank you now will a dayz staff member please lock this thread i'm tired of people crying over a game or a unfair server ban. its all auto we have nothing to do with it thank you have a nice day and hope to see you in DayZ :D

Mine was issued by jack, so no auto here....and you had all to do with it....the end. This is a thread about people that got unfairly banned from US 1037. Might not be part of the group but I was unfairly banned.

I am done here, i will let the devs decide from now on in my case

that is all, carry on

Underwater: Going underwater and someone not seeing you most likely isn't a glitch anyways, because it can be done in real life. I can't even shoot when I'm underwater, so I'd say thats fair game. It's just as much concealing as going into a room, only you can shoot me underwater, whereas going into a room you have that wall in front of you. Tweaking graphics card setting exclusive to your video card drivers seems a bit more off than what I have done.

Tents: How are we exploiting tents abilities? By saving them? We cannot control if they appear back on server restart, its been this way ever since they were introduced. We are actually looking forward to getting rid of a lot of the tents that we have found (that most people assume our ares. Did someone write DG on the side of it or something?!) once they fix the tent saving ability anyways which is broken currently.

Banning: No we don't admin ban, youre just assuming this. We use dayz anti-hax which is an automated ban system for kicking\banning people that have cheated, making our server clean of almost all hackers (maybe thats the reason we have a full server most of the time?). Even though you disrespectfully asked for us to check the logs and unban you, we did check the logs but we pulled up hacks/scripts on your name (I believe it was teleporting, im not an admin and can't check the logs, but i think thats what jack posted on the last thread). These guys also disrespectfully asked to be unbanned, and we checked the logs and looked it up, but it turns out they werent and it was a false positive, so we unbanned them, no we don't like that they were disrespectful to us, but rules are rules. As for bryan he respectfully asked, we took care of his case right away, and it was a false positive, and we actually met up with him in game and conversed and let him be on his way.

This has nothing to do with whether we will keep you banned or unbanned, but maybe if you show some respect to those that maintain and pay for the server you play on, maybe we can get your ban taken care of more efficiently without having a pissing contest.

P.S. Navy Seals tactics.

Edited by TimeDeatH
  • Like 1

Why are we still arguing this? People who on log review were false positives are unbanned and those who are what they are stay banned....it is that simple!!!! You all are just giving him the attention he is seeking by responding to his childish rants. Forums are not for flaming they are for legitimate people with legitimate problems or complaints. The BEC system is not perfect and there are certain things that can make it pick up a false positive and when that happens bans are lifted, otherwise they remain. See all you non cheaters in game :)

i was banned by your admin not the antihax/BEC...sooo your argument is invalid....

/assumptions

Your argument is invalid.

That was easy.

I'm done talking to you, and I'll have considered this pissing contest won. :)

Let me stat something here... If you receive a ban from either an actual admin or the software that the server is running then the most important thing to do is come to an admin in a nice polite way to try and get your ban removed, if you come out cussing,calling names, saying the admin sucks or the server is retarded or anything in a negative way, its really a slim chance that any admin not just the admin on us 1037 will un-ban you. Your first impression that you show when you receive the ban is how the admin will react and want to try and help someone out.