Sign in to follow this  
captaincrook9012@gmail.com

RL Friend banned on US 1037

I was commenting on how not everyone is a scripter/hacker. The AC can make mistakes.

I was commenting on how not everyone is a scripter/hacker. The AC can make mistakes.

I am sure it has and will continue to be a work in progress. I for one am much happier to deal with the outcome of a oops it made a mistake rather than have everyone on the server constantly disrupted by a kid mad that he got killed or had to work for weapons and gear. Instant gratification isn't something Dayz offers it makes you work hard for the things you have found.

I've talked to the admisn and my issue has been resolved

We are glad to have you and your group back to together now lets get to shooting it UP !

Now if you guys could stop combat logging we might actually have a chance ;]

Last night none of us combat logged at all. The only person who disconnected in a whole 2 hour period was me, but that was because there was a storm in my area fucking up my internet, and i wasnt even being shot at during that period. I do recall that one of you ghosted over to us and killed one of our teammates right before we killed the cheap basterd.

You guys are awefully cocky, and yes we still do remember when you said you were going to "drive us off the server" and then we swiftly took you all out.

Edited by TimeDeatH
  • Like 1

Now if you guys could stop combat logging we might actually have a chance ;]

yes i believe your buddy cyberspace was getting shot at by me and i have it on video where he combat DC'd ghosted to spawn right in on me and sparky and used a double-barrel and shot sparky then tried to run and hide to shoot me. far as us logging that is a negative there

yes i believe your buddy cyberspace was getting shot at by me and i have it on video where he combat DC'd ghosted to spawn right in on me and sparky and used a double-barrel and shot sparky then tried to run and hide to shoot me. far as us logging that is a negative there

I think you guys are confusing us with some other people. We also were ghosted and killed right before our Heli crashed. Except the player was Adde. Although we've never said we were going to "Drive you off the server".. lol, we definitely have had the pleasure of listening to you guys shit talk us and talk about how "you own the server" etc. Your sportsmanship is shown in the video you posted earlier. Calling us "cocky" is fuuucking hilarious.

edit: this is gaaay arguing let's just get back to killing each other.

Willbert

CBM

CodyCollins

SuperDave

thanks for the ban and unban

Edited by captaincrook

Adde was sitting on top of the rog the whole entire time :) . I watched him kill willbert with an m14, then I shot an HE into cbm and killed him, when i got to his body which was about 20m away, he was still talking in direct telling me "im a fucking hacker", some sportsmanship there eh?

Edited by TimeDeatH

I think you guys are confusing us with some other people. We also were ghosted and killed right before our Heli crashed. Except the player was Adde. Although we've never said we were going to "Drive you off the server".. lol, we definitely have had the pleasure of listening to you guys shit talk us and talk about how "you own the server" etc. Your sportsmanship is shown in the video you posted earlier. Calling us "cocky" is fuuucking hilarious.

1. Adde did not ghost no one he was on top of rog castle the whole time not our fault you guys don't scout

2. keep talking smack on the forums just shows how kiddish you are.

3. it was said funny how people remove or edit their post!

1. Adde did not ghost no one he was on top of rog castle the whole time not our fault you guys don't scout

2. keep talking smack on the forums just shows how kiddish you are.

3. it was said funny how people remove or edit their post!

You guys started the smack talking. He was not on top the entire time because we did scout the area and no one was up there. It's great how you call us kiddish when in your video you guys are acting like a bunch of 12 yr olds. I didn't remove anything from my post. This thread wasn't to gloat it was to get my friend unbanned.

I don't know what I expected from you guys considering the way you act in game. Keep pretending that your clan members don't combat log or ghost, we've watched you do it. Everything you guys have posted in this thread has been a bit off. Keep up the bullshit guys, it's super duper amusing.

My friend is un-banned but we'll probably just find a different server anyways. It's fun fighting you guys 4v10 or however the fuck many people you decide to bring but the bullshit has reached a maximum. Have fun with your unlimited AS50 TWS / L895s / Mk48s and Helis. Quite a server you've got there.

I dont ghost, I NEVER enter another server, This is the ONLY server I play on and Adde is the last person to combat DC or Ghost he dies the MOST!!!!! There are obviously too many of us for you to keep track of. I find it quite rude that go through all this crap to get unbanned only to turn around and put our server down. Unlimited Heli's? As i recall you YOU were in the heli, we do not bother fixing the heli since it is gone on next reboot, it is much more fun to shoot people out of it...wink wink! Seriously though have you ever heard of tents or going back to your body and getting your gear? Our server logs are legit and we "legitly" shot your pilot right out of the heli from the hospital roof....as for the video, as i stated before, this is not our normal game play but it is hard to find anything to do on this game since the last patch which is why we are discussing rolling the server back.....before the patch you never really saw us anywhere near the coast unless we were spawning......I am actually glad that you are finding another server to play on because i really dont like playing with sore losers, enjoy your new server and we will continue to enjoy ours!!!!

I dont ghost, I NEVER enter another server, This is the ONLY server I play on and Adde is the last person to combat DC or Ghost he dies the MOST!!!!! There are obviously too many of us for you to keep track of. I find it quite rude that go through all this crap to get unbanned only to turn around and put our server down. Unlimited Heli's? As i recall you YOU were in the heli, we do not bother fixing the heli since it is gone on next reboot, it is much more fun to shoot people out of it...wink wink! Seriously though have you ever heard of tents or going back to your body and getting your gear? Our server logs are legit and we "legitly" shot your pilot right out of the heli from the hospital roof....as for the video, as i stated before, this is not our normal game play but it is hard to find anything to do on this game since the last patch which is why we are discussing rolling the server back.....before the patch you never really saw us anywhere near the coast unless we were spawning......I am actually glad that you are finding another server to play on because i really dont like playing with sore losers, enjoy your new server and we will continue to enjoy ours!!!!

YOU FINDIT RUDE? LOL. What about our friend getting banned and then you guys assaulting us for being hackers without even considering the fact it was a mistake? You guys are unbelievable. You fucking say something then three posts later you go back on what you said and do a complete 180 forgetting you even said it!

Yes I've heard of going back to tents. Like I said it must be super easy for you guys to go back to them and resupply sense they always seem to not be stocked exactly as they were the day before. I know you're not hacking but you do take full advantage of your bugged tents. We have to scavenge for hours to find gear to come to Elektro and kill bandits. Getting off the beach is half the battle when [DG] kills every freshly spawned player they see.

Who ever said we lost? You know what, I've only got a week left before I leave and it would be a shame to leave a server behind with this much drama. You know our names now so hopefully there won't be anymore confusion. Seeing as we can't settle this on the forums (like there's anything to be settled anyways, for either of us)......

edit: My buddy who was yelling at timedeath for being a hacker. I don't think he realized that he was shooting the L895 with SD ammo and afaik shoots inaccurately. We had literally just dealt with 2 guys who were using the invulnerable hack that i mentioned earlier so it was still fresh in our minds. Not saying you guys don't have members that 'abort' but we know you guys don't hack.

Edited by captaincrook

ban us for what? your the one cussing yes agree close this stupid thread lol

I made a post to try and understand why my friend was banned. Went through every detail. I didn't expect you guys to get butthurt and come in here and start a huge flame war. You say I'm immature and the very next sentence "u mad bro". You say I'm cursing and you cursed first. You say I'm raging and you guys raged first. You said my friend was a hacker and yet he wasn't. So please, keep telling me that I'm the immature one here, I've only been reasonable.

How dare someone get wrongfully banned on your server right? Re-read my first post and then re-read yours. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like we stole all your candy and called you bad names. You guys are so fucking ignorant it's borderline insane. We had every right to make a ban appeal, YOU people started the offensive.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. It's like reading 4chan except you guys aren't trolling.

I never once cursed thank you very much!!!!! Please close this thread it is beyond stupid!!!!

Codycollins was banned by BEC an automatic script detection system.! I am so sick and tired of everyone claiming that we have these tents, truth be told those are NOT our tents people. Just because they are on our server and full of goodies does in no way make them ours. The system that banned "your friend" is automatic and not run by admins............i suggest next time he decides to hack he chooses a server that does not have advanced antihax software. When codycollins himself posts he will be shown screen shots of his ban and a copy of the logs that show exactly what he did to be banned. It is unfortunate because we were enjoying the fight and I love how you left out the 3 of your buddies that we killed :)

On that note...still waiting to see the logs regarding my ban....but we all know that ain't happening either because there are no logs to begin with. TimeDeath even admits to exploting a glitch...so, If I were you I wouldn't bother. The admins of 1037 ban w/o proof whoever manages to kill them and then come up with "I haz Logs proving You'Z Haxxor, but I won't show them to anybody"

Edited by razyel_kain