Sign in to follow this  
captaincrook9012@gmail.com

RL Friend banned on US 1037

We've been fixing up the heli on Skalisty Island the past couple days and this morning we were ready to get it rolling as SOON as the server reset so we'd get the most use out of it. Flew it around a bit and finally got shot down by the [DG] clan who own the server. They sniped our pilot.

Couple hours later same thing. We had all the supplies ready and 5 jerry cans(best i can remember). We knew where two large camps that the best we could tell were [DG] Clan Members surrounding Elektro, where they like to camp. We flew in killed a couple of them and blew up their camps on foot with their satchel charges. Now here comes the fishy part. We parked the heli somewhere south of Zelenogorsk to fill up before flying back to grab my brother.

My RL Friend is having trouble with his jerry cans and tries putting them into the gear box of the heli. Best he could tell they started multiplying and we ended up with around 11 jerry cans. We thought it was awesome and flew back to Elektro. Couple minutes later my buddy gets a ban, can't remember the ban name but we're almost positive it's because of the jerry cans.

Not sure if they just "decided" we were hacking because we blew up their camps, had the heli, and killed a couple of their members but after all this my friend gets a ban.

tl;dr

friend got banned because our heli decided to dupe jerry cans

We'd prefer not to have to find a new server because we like fighting against [DG] and they're always near Elektro.

Friends name: CodyCollins

Edited by captaincrook

First off I am one server admins on that server us 1037, and my #1 question is this why are you posting this about "your friend", and your "friend" himself not posting about being banned?, 2nd off your friend was banned for legit reason, and if your "friend" wants to know why he was banned for this he needs to post about the ban problem not you.

• Like 2

Codycollins was banned by BEC an automatic script detection system.! I am so sick and tired of everyone claiming that we have these tents, truth be told those are NOT our tents people. Just because they are on our server and full of goodies does in no way make them ours. The system that banned "your friend" is automatic and not run by admins............i suggest next time he decides to hack he chooses a server that does not have advanced antihax software. When codycollins himself posts he will be shown screen shots of his ban and a copy of the logs that show exactly what he did to be banned. It is unfortunate because we were enjoying the fight and I love how you left out the 3 of your buddies that we killed :)

• Like 2

Actually we never started hanging around electro until the latest patch which screwed up the tents and vehicles. The fact that nothing would save anymore there was nothing left to do other than find some PVP action. We are thinking of rolling back the server so we can go back to how we used to play as killing in Electro is getting boring now too.

• Like 1

well let me say this i put 6 clips of nato round into the Huey please explain how it didn't go down?

Edited by DGCpro

Codycollins was banned by BEC an automatic script detection system.! I am so sick and tired of everyone claiming that we have these tents, truth be told those are NOT our tents people. Just because they are on our server and full of goodies does in no way make them ours. The system that banned "your friend" is automatic and not run by admins............i suggest next time he decides to hack he chooses a server that does not have advanced antihax software. When codycollins himself posts he will be shown screen shots of his ban and a copy of the logs that show exactly what he did to be banned. It is unfortunate because we were enjoying the fight and I love how you left out the 3 of your buddies that we killed :)

Hey my name is Bryan and I have been playing on your server the past 2 days and decided to make a home of it as I enjoy it very much. Myself, and my 3 friends (names: Moonsin, Ryan, Jebediah Smith) were all driving down the road when we were kicked for battle eye script restriction 20. We kind of all went "wtf?" and when we logged back in everything was fine except my friend Jebediah Smith was banned. We literally just got done making a camp and have otherwise not even engaged in any firefights or done any script executions of any kind. If you'd allow us to talk to you on vent or teamspeak or whatever you have we'd like to be able to do that so we can talk about this issue and figure out what the problem is. Let me know thank you.

First off I am one server admins on that server us 1037, and my #1 question is this why are you posting this about "your friend", and your "friend" himself not posting about being banned?, 2nd off your friend was banned for legit reason, and if your "friend" wants to know why he was banned for this he needs to post about the ban problem not you.

Hey my name is Bryan and I have been playing on your server the past 2 days and decided to make a home of it as I enjoy it very much. Myself, and my 3 friends (names: Moonsin, Ryan, Jebediah Smith) were all driving down the road when we were kicked for battle eye script restriction 20. We kind of all went "wtf?" and when we logged back in everything was fine except my friend Jebediah Smith was banned. We literally just got done making a camp and have otherwise not even engaged in any firefights or done any script executions of any kind. If you'd allow us to talk to you on vent or teamspeak or whatever you have we'd like to be able to do that so we can talk about this issue and figure out what the problem is. Let me know thank you.

We're all RL friends so I don't see what's wrong with me posting about it? I was with him the entire ordeal. If they aren't your tents you're definitely around them all the time, but that's beside the point. Point being he doesn't hack and was banned from your server, we're just trying to figure out why. We'd like to keep facing off against you guys. It just struck us odd that he was banned after all this went down.

If you guys didn't hand out the ban why wasn't it Global? And if it wasn't you what can we do to fix this. He wasn't even meaning to abuse the bug, it seemed the heli just duped every Jerry Can we tried to put in when it was near max load.

Ok your friend was banned for running a remote execute script, which means Ban if you go read the battleye forums and dayz forums , anything in the remote execute script log file is means for a BAN!

Ok your friend was banned for running a remote execute script, which means Ban if you go read the battleye forums and dayz forums , anything in the remote execute script log file is means for a BAN!

No he wasn't. No one on your server needs to hack because of the camps that are setup. You can run get a damn AS50 Thermal if you want one. The Heli respawns every time you guys restart.

What is a remote execute script? This is a guy who I had to drive to his house and install DayZ. We fixed the heli flew it around a little, had some fights, filled it up, duped some Jerry Cans on accident, somehow, then our pilot was banned and heli crashed.

I'm almost 99% sure he was banned because of the Jerry Cans.

It had nothing to do with jerry cans. From the evidence your friend has downloaded a third party program

Ok If you and your friend would like to come to our Teamspeak I will show you the log on where he ran a script, and give you prove for the reason he was banned. The teamspeak info is 24.171.0.38 there is no password.

I don't have teamspeak, never used it. We use skype. I don't understand what you mean when you say he ran a script. You're making it sound very serious and if it is why didn't he get a Global Ban like i see everyone else get? Can you not show the log here? His activity for the day was logging in and piloting our heli, then helping fuel it with jerry cans before he was banned and dropped in the ocean. I'm not even sure he left the pilot seat for anything else.

Most people do not get a straight up global ban until they are reported to battleye for the hack/cheat, which your friend will be reported just like all the other people we have banned from our server. codycollinsban.png

Here is the prove of your friend running a remote execute script straight from the logs!

Edited by DGSparky

spawn BIS_EFFECTS_AIRDESTRUCTION ? What is this? This seems really fucking fishy to me.

From a 30second google search about AIRDESTRUCTION i found this :"Legit, explosion from heli crash. He's crashed into something then its exploded when hitting the ground in a secondary explosion."

Which makes sense because he was banned a couple seconds after he crashed our heli

taken from this thread :http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/79787-im-not-too-sure-if-he-was-hacking/

Also, we've ran into two different players on your server, maybe three, who have been using some type of invulnerable hack, and I watched a guy spawn a crate infront of Skalisty island with every item in the game x 100. So it doesn't seem like your "advanced antihax software" is working too well.

Edited by captaincrook

Alright I have done a little more research on this actual log from battleye itself , and it is from a helicopter explosion or vehicle explosion, I will remove the ban, and just remember we do keep a really close eye on the logs.

spawn BIS_EFFECTS_AIRDESTRUCTION ? What is this? This seems really fucking fishy to me.

From a 30second google search about AIRDESTRUCTION i found this :"Legit, explosion from heli crash. He's crashed into something then its exploded when hitting the ground in a secondary explosion."

Which makes sense because he was banned a couple seconds after he crashed our heli

taken from this thread :http://dayzmod.com/f...he-was-hacking/

Also, we've ran into two different players on your server, maybe three, who have been using some type of invulnerable hack, and I watched a guy spawn a crate infront of Skalisty island with every item in the game x 100. So it doesn't seem like your "advanced antihax software" is working too well.

Actually yes it does because the 2 people that spawned in the ammo crate was actually banned, they can still run the script and all that and still do the damage but once they do the server will ban them so they cannot do that again.

• Like 1

Oh look another "you banned me when I was completely innocent" thread.

You can't lie to the server admin.

Oh look another "BE falsely banned someone "thread.

He didn't lie to the SA

Would rather it false ban someone than deal with the amout of script kiddies that have been plaguing this MOD would you agree? See how much fun you can have with a little protection on your servers ?

Oh look another "BE falsely banned someone "thread.

He didn't lie to the SA

No but he had the decency to approach the Server Adminstrators with a little respect and some general WTF ! It all worked out in the end and really we cant wait to shoot it up some more with them. At least they are legit players that enjoy the mod as much as we do