Sign in to follow this  
Gooseguy312

Looking for players for military tactics group.

I will be assuming the role of squad leader and sniper/overwatch, i need another sniper or 2 with me, and 2-3 assault/close combat roles.

Join this vent if you are interested - johnsteel.darkstarvent.com port: 3840, i'm in dayz network channel.

The plan will be too take over cherno/elektro and kill off it's inhabitants on a highly populated server. The only requirement is for you to make a temporary tag with [MT] if you are with us, so we know you are friendly.

Hope to get this going soon, happy hunting!

I will be assuming the role of squad leader and sniper/overwatch, i need another sniper or 2 with me, and 2-3 assault/close combat roles.

Join this vent if you are interested - johnsteel.darkstarvent.com port: 3840, i'm in dayz network channel.

The plan will be too take over cherno/elektro and kill off it's inhabitants on a highly populated server. The only requirement is for you to make a temporary tag with [MT] if you are with us, so we know you are friendly.

Hope to get this going soon, happy hunting!

There is never any join in killing off freshly spawned players, as you can get no loot from it, and they have no chance to return fire.

There is never any join in killing off freshly spawned players, as you can get no loot from it, and they have no chance to return fire.

Me and my guys shoot anything in Cherno. Bambi or not.

That is true and it would be difficult anyway. The zombies never stop spawning so you can never control it for yourselves.

There is no point in being a bandit if your just going to hang out in cherno or electro.

I never said you didn't have to, they just aren't the best kills you can get.
  • Like 1

There is no point in being a bandit if your just going to hang out in cherno or electro.

Sir I can play this game any way I choose, and if I choose to spend my day shooting un-armed people well that's my choice :)

• Like 2

This isn't true at all, a portion may be new spawns, but most of them are geared players.

Going anywhere else with a group might prove fruitless because of inactivity, cherno/elektro will always have people in them on a high pop. server.

Edited by Gooseguy312

Sir I can play this game any way I choose, and if I choose to spend my day shooting un-armed people well that's my choice :)

What do you get out of it? A bandage, flashlight, and painkillers?

Kill a geared player in a building, preferably at the top of the powerplant or firehouse. Wait until scavengers loot the body thinking they're having a lucky day. Put a bullet through their lazy brain.

GO FIND YOUR OWN LOOT! B)

You post in the Bandit section, what did you expect, holding hands and singing Kumbaya?

It's a cruel game, adapt, play smart, and play carefully. I missed the second rule today and had a fella roll his way from the bottom of Dobryy all the way to the top because I couldn't hear him. After putting a .50 Cal bullet through his chest (he was another Bandit, decked out with gear). When I should've relocated my position. But it didn't really matter because after he killed me, I ran to where his body was and took all his gear that he didn't bother to pick up. Got everything back and all I'm missing from my original character is a AS50 and a L85. Found an AS50 off a chopper crash within the hour and a M4 CCO SD a little later. I miss my L85 now. :lol:

You post in the Bandit section, what did you expect, holding hands and singing Kumbaya?

It's a cruel game, adapt, play smart, and play carefully. I missed the second rule today and had a fella roll his way from the bottom of Dobryy all the way to the top because I couldn't hear him. After putting a .50 Cal bullet through his chest (he was another Bandit, decked out with gear). When I should've relocated my position. But it didn't really matter because after he killed me, I ran to where his body was and took all his gear that he didn't bother to pick up. Got everything back and all I'm missing from my original character is a AS50 and a L85. Found an AS50 off a chopper crash within the hour and a M4 CCO SD a little later. I miss my L85 now. :lol:

Me and my bro found a clan campsite and there was 4 AS50s, 2 l85s, 5 NVG, Silenced M9, M4 CCO SD, M4 HOLO SD, and tons of ammo and food it was the jackpot.

Ah, I'm sure I'll run into an L85 soon. My squad found 2x L85 in a row between two heli crashes and then another one a day later. We refuse to dupe, combat log or hack. Just dumb luck. Well, now we lost one, but it's alright, two of my squaddies still have one and we go player killing every day together. Now instead of me and him splitting the kills, I'll just kill and he can spot. :)

Ah, I'm sure I'll run into an L85 soon. My squad found 2x L85 in a row between two heli crashes and then another one a day later. We refuse to dupe, combat log or hack. Just dumb luck. Well, now we lost one, but it's alright, two of my squaddies still have one and we go player killing every day together. Now instead of me and him splitting the kills, I'll just kill and he can spot. :)

I tend to find the L85 all the time but I hate it. I'm more of a MK48 guy. It's the pits though, the weapon is very rare :(

I usually try to avoid other players but when I come across them I defend my loot to the death.

I ran back to body as quick as possible, but of course, it was looted and the guy ran for the hills. I didn't really mind the loss since I killed so many players and bandits in Elektro, that all I had to do was search the bodies for all the gear I lost. Then of course, a few hours later, he gets kicked twice for a script #. Which made me think whether or not he actually rolled to me or teleported behind me. No other players found me even though I was moving back and forth between the hills around Elektro after every couple of kills, but he found me rather quickly after his death. (remember, they can't hear the .50 cal since the bullet kills before the gunshot reaches them).