Imafighter

Green Mountain

Went there last night around midnight. Two zombies were all that spawned in, but there wasn't any decent loot so I hoofed it out of there.

And the place is haunted. But no really, stay the fuck away. High PVP zone, Z spawn. This is the equivilent to setting a camp in the middle of Cherno.

And the place is haunted. But no really, stay the fuck away. High PVP zone, Z spawn. This is the equivilent to setting a camp in the middle of Cherno.

Stayed there for about four hours. Not a single soul.

Then again, only 14 people on the server.

Stayed there for about four hours. Not a single soul.

Then again, only 14 people on the server.

Eh, I hit it up every time I go north. The tower is NOT a good snipping place as the woods really fuck with it, on higer pop servers I find about 4-5 guys head there due to the fact I always run there. I seem to run in to a lot of people up there, some will be geared to high heaveans and looking for food while others will just be following the road.

Eh, I hit it up every time I go north. The tower is NOT a good snipping place as the woods really fuck with it, on higer pop servers I find about 4-5 guys head there due to the fact I always run there. I seem to run in to a lot of people up there, some will be geared to high heaveans and looking for food while others will just be following the road.

I'm assuming you kill them all,

Basing this off of your siggy.