Sign in to follow this  
benpowell987

The Enforcers: A Group Dedicated to finding you a Team

youaredeadcopy5finished.jpg

The Enforcers have a new direction, instead of just one group who play together, we've all agreed to open one big community, where people can easily switch Teamspeak channels to find a travel group or companion. It's simple, but there are little twists which will be explained later.

How is this ''New Direction'' different from the DayZ forums?

Good question, and here is your answer; Rather than going to the forums and posting an all caps rage ''DOES ANYONE WANT TO GROUP WITH ME?!'' sort of thing, you would merely just browse the Clans official Teamspeak chat. It's much safer, as with this forum you never know. The person who replies may just punch you in the face and steal your stuff...

How is this safer?

Since we have our own forum, we have an application segment, which you need to pass before you are given access to our Teamspeak. After this you may find a travel group within the clan whenever you want.

What is the point again?

To unite a variety of players under one banner, creating a small DayZ community where we all trust each other, where we can talk, and become good friends. As well as play the game how it was originally designed; Teamwork, Survival, and a good ol' bit of zombie slaying fun.

What if a group of players within the clan wish to create their own group?

Simple! Within the Forums there is a segment called ''Squad Application'', if you get at least five fellow members to back you up, then you will be given your own Teamspeak Channel on the Clan IP address. If there is a Clan event, and your squad signs up for it, you could perhaps take a leading role in operations.

Why should we bother with this?

Why not? You've clicked this in the hope of finding a group to play with, the benefits of this is that if your usual allies within the clan are offline, you can just ask around in Teamspeak if anybody is playing or not.

Who leads this? And why do we need a leader?

I do, as the person who caused this zombie apocalypse, or as I like to call it; The Metalocalypse, I feel it is my duty to help.

As to why we need a leader? Well, who is there to create group events? To make sure that the people killing other clan members in the group are disqualified, and mainly just keep order within the Clan. Other than that, I would not order you around (unless you have mountain dew, at which point I would bare the curse for you... )

How do I apply?

Just register an account on the forum address below, and submit an application:

http://dayzenforcers...m.com/index.php

Thank you for your time.

Have a good one, chaps and chapettes.

• Like 1

done a application sounds good to me

I just gotta say this clan is really good! There is many different people, Some who have been playing for ages, some who are just getting used to the game.

We have a lot of banter, so if you can handle it, come and join

Also, to have a good clan you got too have a good leader. I must admit, I think lil Bennie over here is doing a great job. Does a lot for the team, made own forums etc. hasn't played much yet because of all the work he has done to the clan!, hopefully the clan can go evan further soon :) [ I did the logo's ;) ]

Edited by Daneo123
  • Like 1

I just gotta say this clan is really good! There is many different people, Some who have been playing for ages, some who are just getting used to the game.

We have a lot of banter, so if you can handle it, come and join

Also, to have a good clan you got too have a good leader. I must admit, I think lil Bennie over here is doing a great job. Does a lot for the team, made own forums etc. hasn't played much yet because of all the work he has done to the clan!, hopefully the clan can go evan further soon :) [ I did the logo's ;) ]

I have to quote this somwhere :P

I don't get it - isn't this just a large clan? I'd of been more open if it just required applications to get through the door, to open up to a pool of unaffiliated ragtag survivors.

*Looks alright anyway

Edited by jwjw

Sorted <3 Dek, you think I couldnt prove the fact you where trying to recruit on the forums? Fun times

Edited by benpowell987

The moderator team that applied too be a Application moderator's are completely being incompetant, fact is i'm swamped as I'm sorting things out for the Clan, that they've all asked me too, and then ten more things popped up, So Aye, i'l look at you're application now, before The mental breakdown, :3