Shaimou

Chernogorsk International Hotel

Satchel charges require 2 slots. Tents have 50 slots. Something fishy here.

Its simple, he just carried the tent with all the satchels in it. You can do that you know.

I am a badass hacker. All bow to me or I will spawn your backpack full of satchel charges and blow the shit out of you all.

Edited by Shaimou

I saw vid of someone nuking cherno with a scud. with all the luck you have with finding charges i bet you could find one of those too. <_<

Wouldn't really matter...the server would probably reset when the owner came back on and bam...building and chopper are there again.

Can anyone modify the International Hotel in Chernogorsk to have working elevators or a ladder so we can place a sniper on the roof? The elevators exist in the building, but don't operate. The red blocks of flats in Arma 1 always had working ladders up the elevator shafts, which were great. Given this is the highest building in the city it would be great to be able to put a spotter up there.

HALOing onto the roof you just spawn in the building at floor level. You can chopper on, but you tend to get shot down, and taking fire on the roofs is always a problem, so a fast way up is needed.

The clocktower roof is awesome, but opening the hotel roof would be a valuable addition. https://www.bdhotelbook.com/

12 days till happy birthday topic ! ..i wonder if he ever managed to bring that Hotel down.

Can anyone modify the International Hotel in Chernogorsk to have working elevators or a ladder so we can place a sniper on the roof? The elevators exist in the building, but don't operate. The red blocks of flats in Arma 1 always had working ladders up the elevator shafts, which were great. Given this is the highest building in the city it would be great to be able to put a spotter up there.

HALOing onto the roof you just spawn in the building at floor level. You can chopper on, but you tend to get shot down, and taking fire on the roofs is always a problem, so a fast way up is needed.

The clocktower roof is awesome, but opening the hotel roof would be a valuable addition. https://www.bdhotelbook.com/

My Eye's

• Like 1

40 satchels that's nothing. 52 around the Center of town should do it. Sit on top of sniper hill, start recording and light the fireworks! The hotel does in fact still stand.

So... You plan to blow up an entire building with a heli sitting on top. The plan is then to have the heli

Smart bro... why didnt i think of that?

Yeah its like "shit my hand hurts, i should cut off that arm!" :D

You happened to find 40 satchel charges hmmmmmm? Hooooow coooonveeenieent.

probably admin ;)

This is a bit old.

I had a dream and sadly the International has been brought down so fixing the lifts is not an option.