SillyGoose

"Re-arm" Button in Gear - ?

What does the 're-arm' button do? Similarly, I get the option to "Re-Arm at fire" (or something like that).

I'd like to think that this will balance out my mags so I don't have a bunch of 1 or 2 shot mags in my inventory, but I don't want to test it and have it turn out to be something that just destroys all my gear or something else typical of the Day Z world.

It fills you with ammo of your current weapons, also if you dont have primary, secondary weapon it takes the weapong on the floor if you click rearm, i think it can change youre weapon too not sure

It fills you with ammo of your current weapons

What - seriously? What does this mean' date=' it fills your mags, or it fills your inventory with new mags?

also if you dont have primary, secondary weapon it takes the weapong on the floor if you click rearm, i think it can change youre weapon too not sure

I don't understand this part.

He saying that it adds ammo to your inventory for your current weapon. Also, if you have not got a primary or secondary weapon, it will give you one.

Was it really that difficult?

He saying that it adds ammo to your inventory for your current weapon. Also' date=' if you have not got a primary or secondary weapon, it will give you one.

[/quote']

so it's basically a "free ammo" button? have you used it?

He saying that it adds ammo to your inventory for your current weapon. Also' date=' if you have not got a primary or secondary weapon, it will give you one.

[/quote']

You're retarded.

SO, what I get from what these first two guys said was that if you see ammo on the ground for a weapon you currently have and you go up and press G on it (so that you can put it in your inventory) and say that there is 3 makarov mags and you have a makarov then instead of manually having to put these three mags in your inventory you can press re-arm and it will take all 3 and put them there.

This is JUST what I'm getting from what they say, I've never actually used it before.

I'm quite certain that its just default on certain container types. IF that container contains (!) an ammo type for one of your active weapons, I assume it gives you more ammo.

I'm sure this is generic arms behaviour that doesn't happen all that often in dayz.

L

What does the 're-arm' button do?

Rearm just takes every Item of the same type that you have in your inventory' date=' doesn't necessarily have to be ammo you can re-arm with empty cans too.

I'm quite certain that its just default on certain container types. IF that container contains (!) an ammo type for one of your active weapons, I assume it gives you more ammo.

Yep altho i think it gives you the ammo for both primary and secondary weapons.

Also what the OP is trying to say is that he wants to be able to merge his ammo mags so he doesn't have some with 1-2 bullets taking up space in his inventory.

What does the 're-arm' button do?

Rearm just takes every Item of the same type that you have in your inventory' date=' doesn't necessarily have to be ammo you can re-arm with empty cans too.

Yep altho i think it gives you the ammo for both primary and secondary weapons.

Also what the OP is trying to say is that he wants to be able to merge his ammo mags so he doesn't have some with 1-2 bullets taking up space in his inventory.

Yeah, I meant both weapons by "active"... Agreed about having the ability to "clean up" ammo... But I don't think this feature addresses that.

[/quote']

You're retarded.

SO, what I get from what these first two guys said was that if you see ammo on the ground for a weapon you currently have and you go up and press G on it (so that you can put it in your inventory) and say that there is 3 makarov mags and you have a makarov then instead of manually having to put these three mags in your inventory you can press re-arm and it will take all 3 and put them there.

This is JUST what I'm getting from what they say, I've never actually used it before.

You have the nerve to call me retarded? Nice personal insult.

The option wasn't designed especially for DayZ; if you open a weapons crate and hit the re-arm button, it tops up the ammo for the weapons you have.

Could someone please please please tell me what "re-arm" is about again????? :D

Lol