theflyingtaco

battleye global banned FUCK! #0de7

ok so i join a sever go afk for like 20 mins! comeback teleported then killed by three hackers! then i get kick say ing ''battleye kicked global banned #0de7'' WTF did i do! i love this game and if i cant play ill get a new one and get the standalone THANKS BATTLEYE fuck you. you cant stop me from playing and fuck you hackers for wrecking this game!

Read the sticky. Contact BattlEye. DayZ guys can't do anything about it, and save for one wave of false positives, there's been no report of somebody getting globally banned for not doing anything.

Chances are slim that you were banned for no reason on a BE global level. Although, scripts can be passed and triggered for other users, if someone were to toss a eventHandler into the scenario it could be possible but they'd have to create a savvy little script to pull it off for this sort of effect.

At any rate, contact BE and have them do a review. They will either fix it or won't respond and leave you banned, all depends on the circumstances.

Read the sticky. Contact BattlEye. DayZ guys can't do anything about it, and save for one wave of false positives, there's been no report of somebody getting globally banned for not doing anything.

BattleEye actually admitted that there have been a lot of false-positives, and they're working their asses off to unban those who weren't supposed to be banned.

• Like 1

BattleEye actually admitted that there have been a lot of false-positives, and they're working their asses off to unban those who weren't supposed to be banned.

Hrm, last I had heard it was just a wave of false-positives that have since been restored. I, of course, could be wrong, I don't tend to follow BattlEye because I don't have anything to worry about.

Hrm, last I had heard it was just a wave of false-positives that have since been restored. I, of course, could be wrong, I don't tend to follow BattlEye because I don't have anything to worry about.

After reading about 20 threads about "Global ban?? What did I do??", I assume that BattleEye screwed up once again, when they "stepped up their game."

all the global bans bullshit by battleye is such a pain in the ass

i had a friend get banned twice for no reason (he actually bought 2 copies of arma)