Sign in to follow this  
Varicose Veins

Free Loot.

I recently got killed and expected the game to spawn me as a new character. It spawned me in a new location (PRIGORODKY), but with what seems to be all my old gear (I can see that I am wearing a Ghilie suit).

However, it strangely has given me 100 blood and I am unfortunately plagued with the infinite unconsciousness bug. The egg timer does not count down. Even though I got the death screen on the previous server, I am now forever stuck in this location until someone kills me.

I am currently in GB 500# devgaming.net hoping that someone stumbles across me and kills me or hackers nuke the server and kill everyone.

If you want some good gear (NVGs...as50 ect) come and find me. You are more than welcome to it, as long as you finish me off and end this misery!! :)

(PRIGORODKY) freshly spawned by the coast

GB 500# devgaming.net

This is not a trap, check out my previous posts. I am having to go to this extreme since there is no current fix for those in this situation.

Don't help this noob

He wasn't. He was saying that OP is a noob alt-f4 scrub and thats why he has 100 blood and infinite unconscious timer.

Did you read my post?

This bug is effecting people when they DIE.

Yeah and the bug happens when you alt F4 right after you die.

Why do people always think it's because of ALT+F4... I had the same problem like you, I just had DayZ open, and then I was just doing other stuff on the internet, and when I came back I was dead.

But goodluck getting some people over to you, and kill you ^^.

• Like 1

Yeah and the bug happens when you alt F4 right after you die.

What would be the point of Alt-A4ing after getting the death screen!?

if it isnt then you will be asked to log onto our server ( it's the server of two clans.. [sTH] and [CTH] , i'm from [sTH].. so there will be 3 more guys who will manage and keep the zone in safe :) because i think you've got a friend sniper who will kill the guy that will try to loot you.. but anyway like i said.. i will for you after 2 hours on that server.. :)) See ya, just PM me when you'll be on server.. Thanks.

You liar u have nothing. I just killed you right now

Edited by footy900

You liar u have nothing. I just killed you right now

Well I was wearing a Ghillie by the looks of it, so I assumed it must have kept all of my stuff. Was there absolutely nothing ? Sorry if so.

Yeah, u sir deserve a poisoned can of baked beans :beans: + poison = Gift for you.. :)