Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Am I allowed to keep this..?

I was fixing a bus in Cherno, when I got teleported to the most north place on the map. There were the biggest backpacks, UAZ's, Helicopters, and HUGE ammo piles in which there was EVERYTHING in the game. Mines, Satchel Charges, GPS, Ghille, etc, etc.

I took what I could, then they teleported me to Elektro. Am I allowed to keep it? I didn't take anything that's not in the game. I took GPS, drink, food, an M9 and a ghillie.

Thanks.

Hello there

according to various rules / posts, you are allowed to keep anything you find.

Morally though, I would say no. It took you no effort to locate that equip. It also throws the game out of balance.

You'll find different schools of thought on this, so make your own moral judgement.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

according to various rules / posts, you are allowed to keep anything you find.

Morally though, I would say no. It took you no effort to locate that equip. It also throws the game out of balance.

You'll find different schools of thought on this, so make your own moral judgement.

Rgds

LoK

Well, I was fixing that bus for an hour then I got teleported :| I think I deserve it :P

• Like 1

As other have stated it is a morality question and seems to be one of the more interesting quandaries brought up for the community to mull over with rockets experiment. Ask yourself how you think the game should be played. Decide what you think is right and what is not. I think most importantly, what type of player would you want to play with? These questions may seem like nothing within a game context and easily dismissed as it is just a game. If you do not think the answers to these questions tell us a little something about our own nature, I can only wonder at what other moral decisions and facets of reality are easily dismissed for you?

As other have stated it is a morality question and seems to be one of the more interesting quandaries brought up for the community to mull over with rockets experiment. Ask yourself how you think the game should be played. Decide what you think is right and what is not. I think most importantly, what type of player would you want to play with? These questions may seem like nothing within a game context and easily dismissed as it is just a game. If you do not think the answers to these questions tell us a little something about our own nature, I can only wonder at what other moral decisions and facets of reality are easily dismissed for you?

Well I'd normally play how you're meant to, but I had an AK, an M1911, and I had an almost fixed bus, then I got teleported and lost it all.