tehmasman

To the bandit of US 850 at the old fields.

Solid effort to take down 3/4 people who were in the region, without one of us even seeing you. In case you were wondering, I was the one who outran/evaded your DMR shots, and managed to escape on 2k blood to an undisclosed location. :)

Now for the vastly more interesting version for the 99-100% of readers.

I had just logged on to a random low population server by myself out of sheer boredom, and happen to find myself in the Old Fields north of Novy, where I happen to find not one, but two crashed helicopters two more friends logged on and helped secure the area then we checked the first helicopter, nothing but FN FALs' and Bizons'. Our forth team mate was heading in from the cost with low tier weapons and gear, so we grabbed one of each and set up a tent to hold them. We then set up a perimeter around the tent leaving one man to watch it while me and one other went to check the second helicopter.

We hear a noise and get to cover.

After checking the area we presume it was someone (Kilby's) mic being dodgy (as usual). and proceed onwards.

We thermal scan the area around the other helicopter, no signatures, and begin to cross the field, BANG, a single shot breaks the silence, followed shortly by Kilby saying he's down. It's now a 2v1 situation with both parties having no idea where the other is. Kaitlyn and I start to head towards our make shift camp and Kilby's body.

No sightings, no thermal signatures, nothing. We had no idea where you were, whether we were being watched or if you thought you were alone when 3 more shots in quick succession break the confusion and silence, downing Kaitlyn, but not killing her. I sprinted to the nearest cover, knowing now where you were firing from and tried desperately to spot you amongst the dense trees and brushery when Kaitlyn stood back up, ran to what she thought was cover when two more shots ripped through the air, and into her, she's dead too.

I'm now alone, our forth man broke his legs outside Stary, so there is no chance of backup, and then you began firing at me, I think you had one hit out of 4 fired, I quickly ran behind a tree and bandaged, meanwhile shoving painkillers down my throat, I'm still in the fight. flicking out of the tree, darting between them, trying to find you without any success, when you begin firing like a madman, it seemed like you fired an entire magazine at me, of which you had only one or two hits, of which I can only presume was luck shining through. as I bandage a second time, now down to 2k blood. Darn.

At this point, the battle was lost, you probably knew it as well as I did. I began to yell out into the forest, congratulating you, on an excellent ambush, and superior tactics, without gaining any reply, I'm not sure if you heard me, or if you were too far away. I still hadn't seen you once. I ran.

Trees whipped past me, as did bullets at one stage, all finding trees and dirt to reside in, when you stopped firing, no doubt reloading, I spun around firing a blind mag of M14 in your direction, how I hope one found their mark, but at the very least, they allowed me to escape, off into the woods, where I heard more shots in the distance. This is when you found our forth man, crawling into your range and being punished for it.

I now lay in the forests waiting for an animal or friend to stumble upon me and bring me back to health. To you sir, you have our jealousy of being able to pull such a smooth attack, in which you gained range finders, an L85A2 and a few other assorted items, to make your life a little easier or longer.

Edited by TehMasman
  • Like 9