Sign in to follow this  
IGNFake

The easy ways of getting rid of zombies.

Ever found yourself getting chased by 6 zombies, bleeding, starving and out of ammo? Well you're not the only one. So here's a few tips to get rid of the pesky zombies!

1) Stand close to a pine tree. This will remove all aggro for zombies and you can access your gear and equip your trusty hatchet, or bandage those wounds! (Keep in mind this may not work all times, do this as a last resort).

2) Run up a steep hill. Just like it forces you to walk slowly, it forces the zombies to walk slow and you can get ahead. A trick is to walk sideways on the hill, you walk fast upwards but the zombies wont.

I hope this helped the beginners and some of the older players!

-Fake

The glitch also works with buildings. Its what saved my ass quite a few times when I aggroed all the zombies in a village.

The glitch also works with buildings. Its what saved my ass quite a few times when I aggroed all the zombies in a village.

Shouldn't run into one-way exit buildings though :D

Hello there

Good stuff, however, there was a very lengthy post with yours and many other hints ant tips floating around a while ago, it may be worth bumping (necro bumping?) that thread.

Rgds

LoK

I didn't. I just walked by the side of a building, not inside.

I'm definetley pro Necrobumping!!!! This word just sounds awesome...and weird at the same time ^^

Also thanks for the tips!

I've done that on more than one occasion lol.

I find that walking backwards in dark buildings whilst being chased by a horde seems to lose aggro. You travel just as fast as crouch walk but with NO sound. No matter the surface.

Oh, I'm talking about the hangars. Cos the zeds do not slow down in them and running into the containers doesn't always work.

Easy way?

Fire a M107 clip into the air at NWA.

Run into the barracks, either one works.

Throw a grenade.

Rank 1 on zombie kills is now yours.

I had 2 grenades. I think I got 130 zombie kills within 2 minutes.