Sign in to follow this  
norreka

DE 1478 Server with Admin and anti noTreeshit!

Hey guys,

just have to say I really love this Server DE 1478. I see so many kicks for missing .pbo files and even hackers get banned freaking fast cause of Logs. Admin is really friendly just playing for fun and living and dieing alot without serverrestart.

Only Serverrestarts for performance and thats counted down for like an hour :) love this server!

I take it its your server and your clearly advertising it? Why dont you just ask people to join...

I was playing on a DE server last night that was very quick about kicking scripters. I just don't remember what the name was.

One kiddie apparantely tried to spawn a vehicle and was instant-banned. Bunch of others kicked for file errors, but wasn't paying much attention to what they were for. Very smooth server even with my low 100 ping. I might just steer clear of the US ones for a bit.

wtf a clan is ocupping cherno i think they are 6-7 guys in the houses

in Cherno there is a freaking party - a bus driving a long and some guys killing all the zeds there

if it is your server can you fix the lag on it, it's unbearable, I was playing on that server with a few mates for a few weeks there, and it was a really good server, now it's unplayable.