Devils castle NY25.

LOOT SITE BELOW

The thread seems to have went missing , but don't fear.

NWO camp is on the NY25 server at devils castle. good looting opportunity.

Info so far -

3+ guards with heavy weapons (DMR , mk48)

10+ tents.

*update*

2 tractors, 3 bicycles, 2 ATV's, 1 Offroad (white).

Organise up and take all you can.

Ive tried a few times by myself , it's well guarded , so i figure ill let others wear you down first.

They had two NY25's up, shared database. Went on the one without NwO on and ran all the tents over, looks like they lost everything (hopefully).

Oh and... they have 2 tractors, 3 bicycles, 2 ATV's, 1 Offroad (white). That's what was in their base, plenty of duped tents aswell.

Cleared and burned.

Also nice tent duping.

pics or it didn't happen :p

You realize by posting this all you most likely did was cause them to move the location of the tents?

So, is Devil's Castle a pretty common camp point? My character got murdered on that mountain last night. It was a 25 person server and I didn't expect anyone to be around, but he popped me in the head twice. At least he apologized as I had some decent kit. Oh well.

Makes sense to me now though. Far north. Surrounded by little more than forests and a high tower to watch from, and easy rear access to NW airfield. Clearly a good location for a base.

It's not that great of a location unless you have people to guard it 24/7. Even then, it's a bad idea since someone could just ghost in and shoot the guards in their backs.

Edit:

In addition to that, the forests surrounding it are actually more of a liability than an asset, as attackers/snipers would have an easy time getting close to the tower. The fact that it's well known also means that more people/bandits will wander over to it, which is exactly what you DON'T want.

Ghosters are getting banned now. This is a pretty lame post anyway. Someone is butt hurt about getting shot....

i don't know what a ghoster is.

Im not upset about being shot , your guys just happen to have a very easily spotted ideal target for looting and i wanted to share it with fellow bandits.

People share information all the time on private forums , just because you can see it here doesn't make it any worse. Adapt.

i don't know what a ghoster is.

Im not upset about being shot ' date=' your guys just happen to have a very easily spotted ideal target for looting and i wanted to share it with fellow bandits.

People share information all the time on private forums , just because you can see it here doesn't make it any worse. Adapt.

[/quote']

sure you "don't know what a ghoster is." you ghost all the time.

edit: by the way next time you ghost in and im there i will make sure you get banned from our server.

until someone explains it to me , how will i know if im doing it?

We aren't all "tacticool" gamers like yourself.

you try and be nice to fellow bandits and all you get it complaints from survivors....

A ghoster is someone who goes to a certain location on a different server then connects to the desired server to get into a base or camp.

A ghoster is someone who goes to a certain location on a different server then connects to the desired server to get into a base or camp.

Oh well i most certainly don't do that.

I went up to devils castle twice and both times i walked up from spawn and was killed. I did manage to sneak inside the 2nd time and kill 2 people during a lag spike which they may have mistaken for me spawning there.

arent that place filled up with zeds? u guys kill them everytime when they spawned??

I've never seen this preponderance of zombies everybody talks about.