needhelpask

Hacker killed me i got the video

so i spent ages getting all the things i need to survive etc and a hacker killed me from the sea or something

watch this video

and ban the guy who killed me i was raging hard. if you can give me my things back would be much appriciated

i like the 10 FPS! And the hacker was using the so called Kosinghack. Very common these dayz ;)

there was no bullet shot or anything

LOL! Of course there is!!!

We can clearly hear an AS50 shot juste before you die.

The point you hear it after you're being "shot" is due to the distance, as sounds travels slower than bullets.

And you made a video about it arguing it's a hacker???!!!???

Trust me sir you can't even imagine how stupid you look.

By the way, Dayz is a game where these kind of things does happen VERY OFTEN. If you start to whine about it with:

- a coyote pack

- a hatchet

- a pdw

- a 1911

- a winchester

- some coke and beans

You clearly have NO IDEA what it is to lose some VALUABLE things that takes a lot to find. And I sincerely think you should play another game, or you'll risk to hurt someone.

0:40 - Did you NOT hear that gun going off on the left?

You were shot with an AS50, a sniper rifle.

This just proves that people can't distinct a hacker from a legit player.

• Like 1

saying i was on a sever with 2 people i very highly dout it. hacker absolutly between trees hills yeah ok magical bullets now ?

plus i had an alice pack winchester with about 70 bullets an enfiled with about 70 bullets and all the tools to survive ur probably a hacker yourself lol

plus valuble 2 me as i just wanted to survive ??? thats whats the games about

You can and should quote people, you know. Otherwise they won't know that you replied.

And edit your damn posts instead of double-posting,(edit; Triple-posting) It's not a live chat. It counts as spamming.

And you were NOT "between" hills. The shot came slightly at an angle from in front of you, from the left, above you on the hill.

You can hold ALT and look around while you run, you know. Use that damn feature and you would've seen him.

Edit2; Bad troll, mang.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

1 more point id like to make is hackers have to shoot to kill you etc so even if there was a shot still doesnt make it not a hacker

1 more point id like to make is hackers have to shoot to kill you etc so even if there was a shot still doesnt make it not a hacker

Yeah? Well did you see 0:23? You're a hacker, too. You tried to hack that zombie.

• Like 1

To me this seems totally legit. You can be on a server with 40 player and see no one for hours, only dead bodies. And I´ve been on a servers with only a few players and have run into one of them far up in the north, just totally in the middle of nowhere. The few times I´ve been killed by hackers they have just started a script that kills multiple players at the same time. So, in DayZ expect to run into snipers / loners / bandits everywhere.

And the stuff you lost is pretty common, you´ll get ´em all next time you play

Op change your name to Ineedhelp.

No hacker just a sniper with the awesome AS50. And your gear could be picked up 30mins after spawning if you know what your at. Keep at it!

he could have ported and killed you.. if there was 2 ppl on the server like you say then its worth cheking out.

*hackers - abused as kids*

There is absolutely no evidence that this was a hacker. Please in future situations like this, assume legit and dont cry hacker unless your sure.

I don't understand... you get low FPS on a laptop yet you are using fraps which rapes the SHIZZLE out of your FPS.

Is this guy serious, or just an idiot trying to get attention? He was obviously shot and wouldn't know it because of his shitty frame rate.

• Like 1