Sign in to follow this  
Venomexus

Unexpected Betrayal

I joined up with a player and travelled with him for 1 - 2 hours and he wanted to meet up with some friends and wanted me to come he went quiet for after a while and this happened instead of a friendly gathering.

Thanks for reading.

how old is tihis recording, i see u have the Humanity face...

Edited by snowcrAsh42
  • Like 1

I recorded this about 2 months ago around when the bandit skins just got taken out at least I think it was 2 months ago.

Edited by Venomexus

Published June 1st, 2012

Old shit is old.

It was sucky by the way, zero kit of any use - no point in killing you, typical knob head banditry.

Edited by Gogster

Pretty obvious they were gonna kill you, the way they were lined up. Firing squad.

LOL! I agree it wasn't worth killing you, they're just a bunch of c**ts. But hey, that's what this game is all about. No rules, except hacking.

Did you get their names. Post a bounty :)

That is really sad. It is just senseless murder. You had nothing special in your equipment. Such poor players are encouraging the KOS mentality. Due to those experiences my clan shoots also everyone on sight if he does not answer fast and proper. But we stay always extremely cautious - no trust for any stranger. But if you have played already 1 or 2 hours with him, this action was really embarassing for him and his squad. /spit

I know how that feels, having spent 250 hours as an Admin to a clan on DayZ only to finally get internet while not home or able to access the community for ONE day, only to find that I was thrown out without any notified reasoning. Honestly... Id almost prefer to spend 2 hours walking around only to get shot than spend 250 hours only to loose all progress with a real community. Lol Better luck with your journey next time!