Sign in to follow this  
jjake121

friendly!!! WHY BE FRIENDLY!

well!!!! I just was friendly and died in the space of 1 hour I have died 4 times from people not responding! WHY SHOULD I BE FRIENDLY SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!

Your own personal choice, i'm friendly and i die a LOT, however i find player interaction in this game (when it happenes) one of the most thrilling and exciting aspect i have ever seen in a video game and im hooked on it, flying round and being shot at is crap but that one time we see a smoke grenenade and its not my team, we fly low and rescue a poor survivor to talk in vehilce chat, makes it so fun.

Sure you can start shooting on sight mate, you will live longer for sure, no doubt but then no one will ever experience what im talking about as it will get futher and futher away from what i remember and just become a TD, but it's up to you risk it and maybe make friends or don't and get the best lootz, what ever your choice mate =)

• Like 4

The cool thing about this particular mod... you can make your own fun. Look at Dr. Wasteland... he made his own fun. The bandits have their fun, the hackers have theirs. I have mine. If it's not fun, you are the one not having fun fix it!

• Like 2

Your own personal choice, i'm friendly and i die a LOT, however i find player interaction in this game (when it happenes) one of the most thrilling and exciting aspect i have ever seen in a video game and im hooked on it, flying round and being shot at is crap but that one time we see a smoke grenenade and its not my team, we fly low and rescue a poor survivor to talk in vehilce chat, makes it so fun.

Sure you can start shooting on sight mate, you will live longer for sure, no doubt but then no one will ever experience what im talking about as it will get futher and futher away from what i remember and just become a TD, but it's up to you risk it and maybe make friends or don't and get the best lootz, what ever your choice mate =)

Wish I would bump into you guys lol

• Like 1

this game is a test for your will strength.

I went bandit for 1 life and it sucked! even though its a game I felt guilty when I killed ffs lol! I think I want to play as a friendly person but need to make rules about it!

1. say friendly once! if no response dont faf around! kill them

2. Always asume hostile!

3. no mic! get away from them

• Like 1

Just because you're friendly doesn't mean you shouldn't be using cover or keep on the move constantly.

If you meet someone is a supermarket, make sure you put some shelves between the both of you. Strike up a conversation from safety and try to get a read on the guy. You can never know for sure, but you got to trust someone, sometimes. When you're in the cities run along walls, change direction at every corner, run through back alleys, give snipers as small a target as possible, when you loot something, do it fast. When you're sitting still, you present the best possible target.

because if your freindly and u meat anyone else that is freindly you can get soom cool stuf.

one day i was walking on the coast when a bunch of guys saw me and didn't shoot cuz i had a hero skin thay took to there stash and shared some food and gave me a night/thermal gun (sorry can't remeber make) i mean bandits make the game more fun but being freindly has good points to

well!!!! I just was friendly and died in the space of 1 hour I have died 4 times from people not responding! WHY SHOULD I BE FRIENDLY SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!

Because being a bandit is the easy thing to do.

Because most folk aren't. Are you most folk, jjake121? You like to do what Romans do? Well Rome collapsed, man! When in Rome, be a Greek!

But seriously though, play however you want. Just... Try not to drive off too many folk, I like to meet new people who want to play a game of zombies. Believe it or not, strangers are often quite interesting.

Disclaimer: STRANGERS ARE DANGEROUS! IF THEY OFFER YOU LOLLIES AND A LIFT HOME THEN THEY ARE BADDIES!

But if they offer you a gun, ammo, food, a drink and medical supplies, then they are BAD-ASS AWESOME HERO BROES!

Edited by Olisonera
  • Like 2

Depends on you, how do you want to play the game, what game are you expecting to play.

What attracted you to Dayz, lots of questions that only you can answer, there is no high answer for why should we be friendly.

A matter of opinion.

Because most folk aren't. Are you most folk, jjake121? You like to do what Romans do? Well Rome collapsed, man! When in Rome, be a Greek!

But seriously though, play however you want. Just... Try not to drive off too many folk, I like to meet new people who want to play a game of zombies. Believe it or not, strangers are often quite interesting.

Disclaimer: STRANGERS ARE DANGEROUS! IF THEY OFFER YOU LOLLIES AND A LIFT HOME THEN THEY ARE BADDIES!

But if they offer you a gun, ammo, food, a drink and medical supplies, then they are BAD-ASS AWESOME HERO BROES!

hahah never offer people candy thats the problem i have

You don't have to be friendly, you can play however you please. There are good guys out there and brief encounters with folk bear the south coast. Guys just like you trying to get loot. They don't tend to hang around long though if my experience is anything to go by.