Sign in to follow this  
DayZYOLO

"Scripting Ban"

So, i was joining this server (UK237) And several others, and i realise im banned for "Scripting/Hacking, Spawning ammo crates"

Now, i play with BIG live-streamers such as www.twitch.tv/brotatoe , www.twitch.tv/qnomnikai and they can vouch that i've never scripted in my life time and i will never, i don't know if i installed a virus which gave away my Reg-Edit keys or something, because i've got 2 of them and one is mysteriously global banned, and i do not know what the hell is going on, i have been getting chased by hackers in my livestream www.twitch.tv/yelotree aswell, and i would just like to know what the hell is going on, i'm actually scared because i am participating in Hunger GameZ with Brotatoe in 2 Days.

If you ever opened an ammo crate you can be banned for that as well.

Never have i interacted with a hacker, it's sorta against my rules and tos of twitch.tv

Although i'm weary of hacked items and never interact with them, according to BattleEye, that shouldn't happen, as long as your not the one who actually ran the script to spawn it.

idk about that frissy, pretty sure you can use hacked items without battle eye banning you if you were not the person who spawned them in, like picking up hacked weaps and getting in hacked cars ect.

Although i'm weary of hacked items and never interact with them, according to BattleEye, that shouldn't happen, as long as your not the one who actually ran the script to spawn it.

I don't know how to script, i always livestream when i play so idk..

So, i was joining this server (UK237) And several others, and i realise im banned for "Scripting/Hacking, Spawning ammo crates"

Now, i play with BIG live-streamers such as www.twitch.tv/brotatoe , www.twitch.tv/qnomnikai and they can vouch that i've never scripted in my life time and i will never, i don't know if i installed a virus which gave away my Reg-Edit keys or something, because i've got 2 of them and one is mysteriously global banned, and i do not know what the hell is going on, i have been getting chased by hackers in my livestream www.twitch.tv/yelotree aswell, and i would just like to know what the hell is going on, i'm actually scared because i am participating in Hunger GameZ with Brotatoe in 2 Days.

Hi,

I am the server admin for UK237.

Looks like it has been a few days but if you would like me to investigate the ban for you, then I certainly can.

If you can give us the player name you used or PM me with your GUID / IP I can take a look for you.

" Me being stupid as usual " - If I find a ammo box at the baracks with like 10 Stag Clips (I have seen them at Heli Crashes also) and I take some I can get banned? I am an Admin on a Server and in my logs I see SmAmmoBox scattered through, I know the Lg is a big No No and I have banned for that but the small also is a No No?

That Guy <<< Thanks You