HaroldHeisenberg

Aussie/Euro Players

Hi players!

Well some friends of mine from here (australia) and over there (finland/netherlands) were getting annoyed with never being able to play with each other (or getting kicked by high pings).

Weve allready had to ban a number of hackers off the server :(, So im a little reluctant to advertise the server.........But then it sucks only playing with less then a dozen folks.

So, US server, (hosted by Ozapocalypse, do a filter for 'oz' theres only a few servers) is open for business and looking for players to call it home!

DayZ - US (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [VETERAN3D=ON|CH=ON][uTC+2] dayzmod.com - Hosted By OzApocalypse AU | dayzhosting.com

All players are welcome to join, No hackers pls! :)

Come make this server your home and help us turn it into a great place to play Day Z.

HH

Edited by HaroldHeisenberg

I tend to join the Seattle servers, since they seem not to kick players with 200ping, I have even spiked to 300 and it hasn't kicked me yet.

• Like 1

I come from The Land Downunder, I might check it out!

I tend to join the Seattle servers, since they seem not to kick players with 200ping, I have even spiked to 300 and it hasn't kicked me yet.

The aussie half of our crew were playing those servers a bit also. But the Euro half were getting bad pings 300-350+.

This server is in arizona and both us aussies and the euros are getting about 200 or so) ping.... no lag so far, fingers crossed!

I like how the seattle 104 has there regular community trade event going, Would be cool to get something lke that going once we can get more raiding going on and a larger community.

Anyways im glad to see some positive feedback and hope we can get some interest from more aussies and NZ players! (some beans for you sir!)

And of course all other players welcome to join!

*Bump*

Will keep this thread bumped a few days to hopefully generate more interest.

:)

Server updated to 96061

Edited by HaroldHeisenberg

Pings would be very high from here in the UK and anything over 50 is high to me.