Sign in to follow this  
hYsoka

A band of three to five, looking for more steady companions!

Hey guys!

First of all I say three to five because three of us are very active currently with a couple others playing with us some times. We're not "uber pros" at this game, matter of fact we've died a couple of times today and had to restart. (I did have NVG's + MK 46 then we got in a skirmish and lost).

You don't have to be super geared or anything, just looking for more personalities in our group.

My skype is Michael Lucero (I <3 Dubstep) add me and message me cause we're currently looking for servers and playing right now!

Dude There are like 500 Results for your username add me? tifk57 is my skype. Hoping for a good team ^-^

Edited by tifk

Where are you guys adding each other , Steam, Skype?

Skype bro.

Add me on skype also. Would like to play with some people!

I'll add you guys tomorrow! We just went through an intense game of looting airfields/towns/rolling down hills.

We've currently got five "permanent" members of the team, still looking to expand and to now hopefully assemble a well oiled machine of a bigger team

• Like 1

Would really like to play! I'm 16 years old and would make a perfect addition to your team. I'm very trustworthy, don't make rash decisions, and overall just try to play very smart.

I have a Blue Snowball mic, and I communicate very well and am a really friendly dude :) (except when I die then plug your ears).

Add me on skype: yo.wobble

Would really like to play! I'm 16 years old and would make a perfect addition to your team. I'm very trustworthy, don't make rash decisions, and overall just try to play very smart.

I have a Blue Snowball mic, and I communicate very well and am a really friendly dude :) (except when I die then plug your ears).

Add me on skype: yo.wobble

Only 200 matches, nbd. lol

Only 200 matches, nbd. lol

As far as I know, there is only one "yo.wobble" on skype :) just make sure you're typing the name right!

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

vb0k.png

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

Do you know how to make your own thread? If you can make up such tactics for your "tactical clan" then surely you can make your own thread. Good day sir.

Edited by Insanity Stroke
  • Like 1

vb0k.png

No offense, but this is MY thread for trying to get OUR group of players together that follow our own set of rules. Don't post that in my thread, make your own.

• Like 2

I was trying to see if you'd like to make a group team-up. As we're about 30 people, but sure. I'll let it slide, apparently your attitude is complete shit, and you're more immature then a three years old kid.

I was trying to see if you'd like to make a group team-up. As we're about 30 people, but sure. I'll let it slide, apparently your attitude is complete shit, and you're more immature then a three years old kid.

I'll apologize for any misunderstanding, I simply don't want your recruitment here, simply because it's not we're looking for.

It's nothing personal, so don't take it that way. We're just a small group and we'd like to keep our numbers to 5-10 members to stay as flexible as possible.

Again there's no need for hostility, so take it easy and grow up if you're so mature.

• Like 1

Fully geared, looking for more. We might have equipment for you, rise of the survivors

I have a group that's already geared. If you wanna band together, we're looking for some people who play regularly as well. I have 6-7 people, but only 3 of them are on regularly. Let me know if you want to join up. We use Steam chat, add me through the link on my signature if you're interested. There's a link to my group as well.

My friends and I might wanna join up with you guys. It's 4 of us, but only 2 of us actually play on a regular basis. We have tried to join a few clans before with pretty bad results, so we are looking for something that is maybe not as serious as a clan, but just as fun to play with. My skype is the same as my username here, pinkiepie1337. Add me, and hit me up sometime and let's see if this might work out.

I am 20, and my friend is 21. We are experienced, and we know how to operate quickly and efficiently in a small group.

Edited by PinkiePie1337