Wallberot

My Server Is Done.

Scripters are spawning full crates of everything on my server. All along the coast.

They have successfully destroyed my server. I give up. I just don't have the time to counter it. You win you bastards.

Nothing but positive output towards the DayZ team. You guys rock

I am looking forward to the stand alone, and getting a server going, once it is established.

Solid forum base here. Lots of positive people. I'm still going to play on other peoples servers and post here. This place is great.

Nothing but praise to you people who still have servers running.

• Like 12

It is reassuring to see not everyone is a complete moron. Sucks to hear about your server though mang. Have some beans for the positive attitude.

Edited by Toilet

Well i for 1 hope people cannot host servers when the stand alone is released. There is to many corrupt Admins these days, and it just ruins the game for other legit players as well, as for hackers there never going to be gone for good, there will always be hackers, all we can do is limit the amount of them.

Update your server, the new update automatically kicks for remote script execution and since 99% of the cheaters in DayZ are using scripts, it seems pretty succesful

Edited by smasht_AU

It's amazing how many people hack or want to hack. Ruins the whole game and hacking is pointless. Games still fun but its like 1/10th as fun as it shold be because of the hackers. No matter how long you live or the good items you loot you know in the end a hacker is prob going to kill you and it won't be fair.

Well i for 1 hope people cannot host servers when the stand alone is released. There is to many corrupt Admins these days, and it just ruins the game for other legit players as well, as for hackers there never going to be gone for good, there will always be hackers, all we can do is limit the amount of them.

Are you hoping EA buys the game or something? It is not a huge title and they rely on community hosting of servers, so even if I agreed with the sentiment it would not happen. Some are bad but the vast majority are good, most of the whine threads are by people who were kicked or banned for being cheaters in the first place.

C'mon Jesus, it wasn't them, it was their "brother"

Funny thing is you can have a server with 40 ppl playing. You can have 39 good legit players. 1 hacker and the whole server is ruined.

Which server was this? I might have been on it earlier... :[

Doesn't matter at this point. But, crates keep being spawned outside all of the spawn points with 200 of everything in them. I ban, they are back. Been happening this whole week, but I gave up, today.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Chenarus, we shall fight in Cherno and Elektro , we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

You fought the good fight man :beans:

Heres hoping the standalone gives all the server admins a lot more control..

Good stuff puppet. That is exactly what I have been doing. But damn... I can't do it anymore..