Krobulus

Battleye: Script Restriction #98

Getting kicked off alot of servers - "Battleye: Script Restriction #98"

I have seen other people getting kicked too with the same message.

Anyone know whats going on?

ugh. i just got kicked also for script restriction while fueling a vehicle. Now I'm stuck at loading screen. Oh boy... now I get to spawn on the coast with end game gear... ghille, AIM, nvg, gps and all that shit (all legitimate for the haters lol). fun fun on dayz.

F'cking happened to me once.

Pissed me off.

Punched a baby.

Its fixed now.

So was it the specific act of punching a baby that cleared the issue?

If so, can it be any type of baby? Cos I have a whole box of kittens here that are gonna get some if it debugs dayZ.

:D

So was it the specific act of punching a baby that cleared the issue?

If so, can it be any type of baby? Cos I have a whole box of kittens here that are gonna get some if it debugs dayZ.

:D

I have yet to try the theory on little kittens But i am sure that DayZ isnt discriminatory

Today B.E updated from 1.68 to 1.69 and as soon it restart I was kicked and received a GLOBAL BAN MESSAGE. My backbones started to shaking ...

But I re logged as usually and received a in game message from B.E telling about that message and confirming it was a bug, not a real ban.

:}

DAMN!

Everything worked properly for my since today..

was 5min ingame. riding my crossbike and left all my good stuff in a tent for a trip to NW-Airfield, when this "§$% occured.

Well it has to get worse before it gets better, but do i have always have lose my eq when i finally found it again (m4 cco sd ) well at least i got my m249 with me =/.

Same thing after the new dayz version when nothing could have been saved after a server restart. Still not sure if it works again or the server wasnt restarted for about a week now ;s Anybody knows?

Man im also shaking by the thought of losing everything again and start with dayZ char ;( currently day10+ 1,2k kills 850 hs :)

I want to know too what #20 is, I put up a wire fence to deny access to an ATV tower and got kicked afterwards