Sign in to follow this  
CaptianVortexify

_-_Global ban upon opening game_-_

So tonight my buds messaged me and he asked if i wanted to play some dayz! So i went on DE 975 , My fav server and i got "BattleEye: Global Ban #3af" I was like no.... NOOOOOO... then i came her and i was like woah.. ban appeals! make new account and now im here... So can i get unbanned or know the reasons for what i have done?

• Like 1

Were your hacks running in the background?

I don't use hacks sir.. They ruin the game... i have been killed over 10 times by someone who has hacked me.. Why would you even say that?

Did you watch DayZMarine tonight? he was global banned and about 20 of his streamers also. now tell me? Do normal players get global banned?

Because normal players don't get global banned for no reason. smh.

Are.......are you fucking retarded? Like.....i am seriously asking this.

Seriously, are you?

Because normal players don't get global banned for no reason. smh.

You must be new here.

Weeks ago we had tons of false positives.

And guess what, it happens again.

Yet you just have the message, restart the game and try again.

Now gimme your beans.

• Like 2

There was a message in a server I was playing in from Battle Eye. It went along the lines of

'We know that everyone got globally banned, they actually were not globally banned just an error with the new update. We apologise for this unacceptable mistake."

I have restarted many of times. I also manually installed Battle eye. That didnt work I tryed throught steam no luck. Im using dayZ Commander to launch is that bad?

same, got global banned and idk what to do. i also saw on this live stream that alot of people got global banned.

• Like 1

man battleye sucks. rather they have something like punkbusters cuz you rarely see any hackers on battlefield 3.

• Like 2

i have been false positved on two different copies of the game today battleye fucking sucks at banning the right people!!!!!!!! :emptycan: >:(

• Like 1

Hello,

On monday I was playing Arma II mod DayZ. I was having fun and enjoying this wanderfull product. Good going, Rocket. But imagine my suprise, when the next day I couldn't connect. During the attempt, I got message that I received a global ban c#368. For what? There was absolutely no logical or even illogical explanation. I am not cheating, never was, never will be.

On BattleEye forums I'v seen that alot of people got banned for no reason. There was also a sugjestion to reinstall the game. For some it helped. Not for me. I'v tried everything and still can't play.

So I'm asking You, dear sirs - why do I pay money for legal games (and I do that for many years) and get banned out of nowhere? Please do let me know what to do or what to expect.