Dinoburt

Banned from US1284 after finding Admin's base

Its down because we just got the monthly hosting bill and decided after all the constant work to keep hackers off the server only to have this occur that there are better things to spend our money on.

So you got your wish guys US1284 is offline permanently.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! wHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN, i had a push bike, A PUSH BIKE FOR GODS SAKE!!!! well luckily it happened now we were going to set a base up today on the server, it was such a nice server. So long US 1284 aka the greatest server ever.

You would of shot us....

Last time I did that to a guy who appeared at our camp hes was invulnerable and I died after unloading a whole clip of Mk48 into him...

Last time I did that to a guy who appeared at our camp hes was invulnerable and I died after unloading a whole clip of Mk48 into him...

Its cool I'm sure we all sit in our camps in the dark for hours waiting for people to walk into it to ban them. Since you must have been there for at least 2 hours to get myself and the other guy you banned. Highly doubt you were there. No reason to admit you have some sort of map reader or something to make sure no one goes near it. Convenient timing on the bill payment. Just in case I submitted that the account holder at your service provider be blacklisted.

Since you must have been there for at least 2 hours to get myself and the other guy you banned. Highly doubt you were there.

No it was 56 minutes between your ban and Araefel's.

Yes lately I was spending most of time logged in in the pine trees around my base watching the vehicles with an LS85 and server Rcon, so don't worry I won't be running a server again you can count on that.

Glad that's all cleared up.

Yeah getting banned from a server sucks! It is so hard to find another server to play in, if only there were 4000+ servers running....

Being banned wasn't the issue. Being an abusive admin was the point of this thread. Get off your high horse and troll somewhere else. We've all moved on to other servers .

I quite thoroughly checked with thermal since I knew this would be your first lie... er I mean line of defense.

So lets get this timeline straight:

20:45:55 <AvA> Araefel uses modified data file

20:45:55 Player <AvA> Araefel connecting.

20:58:09: <AvA> Araefel [iP / GUID Removed] - #121 "e ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this, "CA_VO_ToggleAdvanced"] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "\ca\ui\scripts\HideVideoOptions.s"

21:12:11 Player <AvA> Araefel kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Cheating/Hacking)

So within 30 minutes you login, find a bike immediately somehow, make it to Polana, thoroughly examine our base with thermal and night vision from a distance and loot the UAZ.

Pretty amazing work.

20:58:09: <AvA> Araefel [iP / GUID Removed] - #121 "e ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this, "CA_VO_ToggleAdvanced"] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "\ca\ui\scripts\HideVideoOptions.s"

21:12:11 Player <AvA> Araefel kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Cheating/Hacking)

So within 30 minutes you login, find a bike immediately somehow, make it to Polana, thoroughly examine our base with thermal and night vision from a distance and loot the UAZ.

Pretty amazing work.

Dino, and my logs next?

Pretty amazing work.

Wait - I thought you said I teleported there and that is why you banned me. It took me ~30 minutes to 'teleport' to your base? Last time I had someone teleport onto me, it was basically instantaneous. That is all you have in your log about me so obviously I wasn't hacking.

With regards for finding a bike - there is this thing called DayZDB that has spawn locations of bikes, etc that is freely available and perfectly legal to use. The longest I have had a character live was 22 days; I am no newbie. Thanks for the compliment, though. I guess you had to buy your 'skill' and 'power', lol.

Cort: Admin power abuser, a self admitted hacker/flagged GPS of all items/tents/players user, and a liar. Such an upstanding member of the community.

Edited by <AvA> Araefel

Wait - I thought you said I teleported there and that is why you banned me. It took me ~30 minutes to 'teleport' to your base? Last time I had someone teleport onto me, it was basically instantaneous. That is all you have in your log about me so obviously I wasn't hacking.

With regards for finding a bike - there is this thing called DayZDB that has spawn locations of bikes, etc that is freely available and perfectly legal to use. The longest I have had a character live was 22 days; I am no newbie. Thanks for the compliment, though. I guess you had to buy your 'skill' and 'power', lol.

Cort: Admin power abuser, a self admitted hacker/flagged GPS of all items/tents/players user, and a liar. Such an upstanding member of the community.

No I never said I banned you for teleporting. I am not the one who ran some sort of script, found a bike, made it to Polana and verified beyond a shadow of a doubt no one was around with thermal/night vision and looted all within 30 minutes, I think we know who the self admitted hacker is.

No I never said I banned you for teleporting. I am not the one who ran some sort of script, found a bike, made it to Polana and verified beyond a shadow of a doubt no one was around with thermal/night vision and looted all within 30 minutes, I think we know who the self admitted hacker is.

Uh - scripts show up in logs, right? You just posted everything about me on your server. Please - try harder and at least come up with a logical/believable lie/story.

You are just trying to deflect from the fact that you are the only hacker here, the only abuser of admin privs, etc.

Edited by <AvA> Araefel

So why then did you ban me if there is nothing in the logs in retrospect, combined with the fact that you now admit that I did not teleport, etc? Oh, that's right.... for checking to see if you were abusing your admin rights and finding your camp. You know, the things that will get your server shut down.

Uh - scripts show up in logs, right? You just posted everything about me on your server. Please - try harder and at least come up with a logical/believable lie/story.

You are just trying to deflect from the fact that you are the only hacker here, the only abuser of admin privs, etc.

No most scripts don't anymore, if a script shows up in that log it's suspicious, what's also suspicious is you finding a bike and making to our camp so quickly, and claiming you "know" I wasn't around.

At this point I don't really care if you guys are hacking or not, all three of you acted like kids about it and I am glad I did it. The servers down, you guys got what you wanted, and I don't have to babysit anymore on my own dime.

Riiiiight. Dodge all of the questions, try to deflect onto other things/people... classic. Everyone knows exactly what you are.

Oh, so you banned us for 'being kids' about it... and are happy to abuse your 'power'. Sorry, turning you into the authorities is not 'acting like a kid' about it. However, what IS 'acting like a kid' is banning three people for finding your precious camp with hacked in gear in it.... and using a hack to see where everything/everyone is at on the map.

As far as I know this is a LEGIT script thats ran when you go to video options and press advanced..

Shocking - Cort lied. The server is back up, without being wiped.

Go figure. Guess I would really like an admin to look into this server. Too bad he still hasn't provided these hacking logs nor unbanned anyone. Cool story.

• Like 1

If Cort had nothing too hide he would freely post the data, since he's avoiding it and instead just attempting to bad mouth players that played on the server it leaves a pretty obvious red mark that he's been abusing his powers in my opinion.

• Like 1

Yeah getting banned from a server sucks! It is so hard to find another server to play in, if only there were 4000+ servers running....

Go troll somewhere else thanks.