Sign in to follow this  
aligatorz

My bro got me banned [BAN APPEAL]

During the time i was at my friends house, my 13 year old brother decided to hack dayz. I dont know how he did it. I found out i got banned when i joined a server. it said Global Ban #759. I cant remember exactly what it said. I HATE hackers to my guts, they should all die. But anyways im asking to be unbanned since my brother is an absolute idiot. if i cant get unbanned, well im just gonna have to deal with that my brother is stupid.

If you need my steam name, its pC | Aligatorz.

Thanks Alot :rolleyes:

Edited by aligatorz

Most likely the false positive a lot of people are experiencing.

If it's not though you have absolutely no chance of getting unbanned, can you imagine if every hacker just had to say it wasn't them to get unbanned, there would be no point even have an anti cheat service.

Edited by smasht_AU

Those little brother's are getting a bad rep around here ;)

• Like 1

Its impossible that i will get unbanned :D thats why im hating my bro so much. dayz was my favorite game xD. never should of gone to my friends. my brother is a ********

My pet rabbit is quite the hacker, I never leave him alone with my laptop, if I do, I might come back to CIA files.

• Like 9

If it's the false positive we all got today, ignore it, should be ok now.

On the other hand - your brother hacked dayz, unfortunately tough shit. You should have made sure he could not use your PC or access your games, very easy to do and you should already have done it, if not do it now so this doesn't happen again.

Also, If you're a hacker. Kindly find the nearest off button and have intercourse with it. Easy to say " my brother hacked" when in fact "I hacked but now I cant play waaaaaaaaaa"

Lastly: Do you Speak and Read ENGLISH? Yes? Well then why can't you read "DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS HERE" ? huh? No? No excuse? Didn't think so.

Global Banned? Email BE. ffs it's not hard to find this out. Use what little brain function you have, thanks.

Otherwise. Carry on :)

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

i dont really know why everyone hates on this stuff :( gotta face that this is the internet. but yeh your right. gonna make sure he dont do it again :).

I like the false positive bringing these great stories to read on the forums... :D

GL OP

Yes and you gotta love how BE updated to 1.169 and GLOBALLY BANNED EVERYONE :)

In case you didn't know, this isn't a story, it just happened today and now there's a message being displayed on all servers by BE apologising for the problem.

Just make your little bro fork out $30 for a new copy of ARMA II.

Failing that. Sit on his head and fart every day until you get unbanned. He'll learn his lesson.

Edited by MykeMichail

First, kill your brother.

Secondly, BattlEye ban the account, not the player. You're responsible of your account.

GL OP.

Sure your brother got you banned!

Unlucky kid, make him buy you a new game.

All I can say is, what happens on your computer is your responsibility. You should have it password protected if you didn't want things like this happening.

Yes and you gotta love how BE updated to 1.169 and GLOBALLY BANNED EVERYONE :)

In case you didn't know, this isn't a story, it just happened today and now there's a message being displayed on all servers by BE apologising for the problem.

I'm fully aware of the global ban, that was my point.

Since the global ban, players are coming to the forums with stories like the OP sayin bro hacked on his account getting him banned, trying to appeal it when it honestly was just the false positive.

Sure, he may be telling the truth, but c'mon, who lets someone else on your rig you have a lot of money in, especially a younger sibling who had time to hack?

LOL! Did you expect ANYONE to believe you when you posted this? Too damn funny! hahaha!! Enjoy the ban, hacker.

• Like 1

Just better FXAA injecting?

There's a reason my STEAM information is kept hidden, I do not share with anyone - I've had it since steam came out and never been banned from a game for cheating before.

Possible in dayZ due to the "false positives" however I haven't even been kicked once.

Everyone has an excuse why they got banned - buy a new steam account and play DayZ again, and don't give your information away.

Or stop cheating (or the brother)...don't care I don't care really because I don't have any pity. Your account was caught, you pay the price.

If it's not a false positive you have exactly 0% chance to be unbanned globally. Battleye explicitly states on their website that it's your responsibility to not share your cd-key with friends or family members and that you are in full responsibility of your account. Tough break.