fty170

People are starting to be nicer... Sort of

Well i have read a few forum pages about people trying to turn the game back to helping each other out. Of course people with no weapon can't do you any harm. But people with guns are tricky. What i've been doing is hiding well enough if someone is armed that they couldn't see me and i'd ask if they're friendly. I haven't had someone say they aren't yet. Anyway back to the story

So i spawned with the idea of helping in my head inside of kamarovo, not far from balota. I make my way to balota and im inside the control tower, when i see a V3S pass by. (i just thought it was cool) So i find an AKS-74u with a mag and make my way to the deer stand base from there.

At the deer stands of course, there is some fresh spawned idiot in a bandit outfit climbing up a death stand with aggroed zombies. Being the newly nice hero i think it's either kill the bandit and get a hero skin, or save the bandit and be a real hero. I was a real hero and i was very happy because in the deer stand my saved friend found a shotgun and didn't even shoot me. ^.^

So here we are looking thru the stands and i get D/C. -_- So i get back in and because he was a fresh spawn i knew where he was going. I go to the control tower and find him searching the top. I told him to not shoot and do you know what he does?... Doesn't shoot ;D i was happy. So we're running down towards the small base and halfway across the field cracks and snaps are bouncing around our feet. I start sprinting and my friend says "awh man i got shot" I don't even try to turn my head to look back.

I make it to the safety of the the trees and start running to cherno. After making it to Cherno apartments i decide to go towards the center of town for some AK ammo. I hear the blades of a huey overhead and think of all the fun ill have riding with my new friends in their helicopter... Yeah they had other ideas. I wrote "friendly" in Direct Chat and got shot to hell by a mounted M240.

All i have to say is, not everyone is out to kill you... Except for those chopper gunners.

I want the new hero skin so bad... :3

I've been playing this mod for 2 months and only got to kill one person, because I had no choice, helped many strangers too. I think I deserve to be a hero. haha

• Like 1