Exile Ashal

PLEASE NEED CHARACTER RESET

player id 34996038 please reset me 2 full days unable to play ticket in but no response please reset my character i had someone come out to get me in a car and then had him kill me on mainland after i used a ghillie but it didnt fix it.

please reset my character please please please <3

got teleported to wilderness debug fields after a dc

im pretty sure it says specifically in the FAQ's that

"Can you reset my character?

We no longer reset character due to insert reason here"

People like you irritate me

fuck off asshole i dont want my gear i want the hive to read the character as a new character and naked on the coast

people like you irritate me

im in the debuf fields everytime i escape the debug fields it puts me right back in them, wanting them to reset my character to a basic form or just delete the character ID from the server so i can recreate a new one would be ideal, i can get weapons and a loadout i cant play the game right now. the latter pisses me off immensely

muppet

i hang in setup complete, please wait for about 15-20 minutes then i get in at the debug field

i got a RIDE to the regular grid put on a ghillie and took it off and it still didnt unstick me it just put me right back to the debug land

i DIED on the regular grid and it zapped me back to debug land

i guess ill just keep spamming hopefully a admin will notice the spamming and come fix my fucking character

DEBUG ZONE IS VAST AND BORING, I HATACHED A MAN JUST NOW hes DEAD by HATCHET im pretty sure he was in the same boat as me