Filmmaster

What is the story of... That Mountain?...

Hey guys, I haven't gone to that mountain quite yet, but I'm planning on it. I've read plenty of awesome stories about that mountain that gives me the chills, but anyway. What's the backstory? How did that mountain originate as haunted? Anybody know? Plus, you can post cool stories ( fake or true) here too! Just use the name that mountain. Or dare cursing yourself and all of us...

P.s. isn't it creepy knowing that something that is bigger than the normal human lurks there...?

You know, I won't use the actual color, but I'll use it's complimentary color, Red Montain

oh god noo I drank one of my mountain dews there and left my other one as a offering to the GREEN MOUNTAIN!! of no now im going to die

oh god noo I drank one of my mountain dews there and left my other one as a offering to the GREEN MOUNTAIN!! of no now im going to die

Wow, that was a mistake lol

Imagine if you will, an old Russian woman, all in black, hunched over, speaking at you in her broken English...

I been to mountain. Only one times. I no go back. What I see, cannot forget. Haunt me still. Sometime.

You know why it called GREEN Mountain in your English? It because if you green, if you know nothing, then GREEN Mountain will get you. Gust of wind and somehow you step over rail up the radio tower? That is long way to fall. morphine no save you then. Better pray for wings to grow from back. That's more likely than surviving the fall.

The dead know you face is green and belly is yellow. They smell that fear that all newcomer have when they dare venture to mountain. They find a way in. They swarm tiny entrance to tower and follow you up ladder. When gun is empty and you too tired to swing axe, you no need a gust of wind to push you. You gladly slip over railing and fall, welcoming the cold embrace of the ground below. They no want you when you dead. They only like chewing on warm guts when you still alive, when you still can scream.

I say no more. Memory of what I see after that is too much for today. Come back tomorrow. Maybe I tell you then. Maybe I die in my sleep. Who can say?

• Like 5

It is a cursed place. Ever since arriving there, my luck went to hell when night falls.

This may be the best thread on survivor forum

I'll be sure to write more of ***'s tales of Green Mountain to keep it interesting, of you like. Maybe not until Friday.

***, she rest now, and much work to do in day of god named Thor. Catch newts and find right fungus for potion. I say too much. You go, you go now.

I ventured to the mountain yesterday. Not knowing of its curse. I barely managed to escape.........with a broken leg and no moraphine or friends to heal me. So I am stuck there..........not knowing where to go. Alone in the dark.....

I... I use to think the stories were fake(most of them were )but... Something...something strange happens at night there.I mean I don't think it's some new zombie boss or something but... It things just don't make sence there. Once me and 2 other friends went one time at night. We wanted to see if anything realy happens there.

Basically, we went armed with akm and 2 m4's.The guy with a akm would hold a flashlight out instead. So we got to top of tower made sure it was clear then stayed around for 10 to 15 min. Nothing happens. But then as one of my friends is about to get off I told him to give me the flashlight so he puts it on the floor( I told him just put in bag but he didn't listen) then I equip it and point it around. We hear a moan/growl and my friend decides to stay on a litle longer so we being slightly scared went back down to ground level. Me being first then the other 2 behind me.me and other get down but then the moan/growl happens again.we look around and then the 1 still in the tower... He just dies he said he went from about 9 k blood to 3500 to -145 and dies.the 2 of us scared shitless full out sprint down thru the woods.not even looking back we hear constant zombie noises(probly normal zombies). He said he still not sure how he died though

Either way I'm not goin back... Ever.

The radio tower. It gives off an energy field that stimulates parts of the brain that lead to paranoia and hallucinations and make people jump from the tower. When enough of the infected zombie types get close, the field resonated among them and they are driven off by it.

It would be a useful way to keep the zombs away from us, except we'd all go mad.

The mountain is not our salvation without it being our curse.

sorry, i don't get why it's so bad there. i went there and found an empty base with a big tower.

You DO NOT go to that mountain. You DO NOT TALK about that mountain. Why do you want to know these things? Why do you want to be cursed?

I was there once, on that mountain. Buck and I saw that tower....

I wish I never did.

The bodies were everywhere. The flies were rampant. What were those sounds? Those moans? And then there was him...

RIP Buck. :(

Edited by devianc

I was up there at dawn this morning, wouldn't advice it on your own. That's some freaky shit man. Never seen so many Zeds, didn't hang around for long I can tell you.

sorry, i don't get why it's so bad there. i went there and found an empty base with a big tower.

Come on man, don't make out its ok and let the poor noobs get slaughtered, just when they've probably got good shit.

I'm sorry eric11... I'm sorry that I'm going to be the first person to tell you this. It's never easy to say, and even harder to accept.

That group of guys you met in Cherno? You know... the last group of people on Earth. Well, now one of the is going to die thanks to you.

Hell....

He's probably already dead.

Edited by devianc

Went there at around midnight server time.

Found nothing.

Left.

The spirit of that mountain was full and left you to the mindlessness of the zombies. That was lucky, may we all be so lucky.

You DO NOT go to that mountain. You DO NOT TALK about that mountain. Why do you want to know these things? Why do you want to be cursed?

I was there once, on that mountain. Buck and I saw that tower....

I wish I never did.

The bodies were everywhere. The flies were rampant. What were those sounds? Those moans? And then there was him...

RIP Buck. :(

GREEN MOUNTAIN DAMNIT GREEN FREAKIN MOUNTAIN GREEN MOUNTAIN LOLOLGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAIN

• Like 1