Sign in to follow this  
Zacm30

How do tents work

So in my group of 5 I am going to put the tents down so I am the only one that has too save them. My questions are do I have to save the tent after they put and item in or take one out?

It would be a good idea, but sometimes the server doesn't save it when it is restarted.

Ok say if they take an item out and put an item in and I didnt save it in time for the restart will the only item that will be missing be the one they put in or will everything delete. And this question goes for cars and tents if I save and the server restarts but then it restarts again without me saving it will they dissapear?

Tents, in my opinion, are equaled out under pros and cons. They prove sufficient in storage, and attempt camouflage to prevent other players from seeing them, but due to the bugs put into these tents, the sometimes don't actually save you items, and may just disappear in a server reset. Large groups of tents are more commonly expected to be found, and are usually put on hill tops on maps. If you want to get a tent, find a place that would seem unintresting and less likely to be approached by players, and take base there. If all works well, you will have a secret storage cache in the server you put your tent in.