eric11

Why is the airfield in Balota always gitched???!!!

hi, I've tried multiple times to get into the airfield in balota but there's always a render-vortex whatever giltch and i cant see where im going if i face towards the airfield... any help on that???

It's a glitch where dead zombie soldiers and sometimes military tents warp the screen, it's not your fault, I don't think it matters what kind of graphics card you have, I think it's just a problem with the game. I have heard it's getting fixed soon though. Here's a site that tells you possible ways to TRY and fix it, not guarenteed to work, but has helped some people with it, hope it works for you though. Good luck man.

http://rawrtacular.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/107/

-Arxtix

How long have you been playing?? Yeah, it's the artifacting glitch that hits up the NW airfield, Balota, and I think Cherno suffers from it too sometimes.

Thanks for reading the rest of the 99999999999 posts about it.

Now, to the solution: shift + - (minus sign in the numpad) and then type flush. If you typed it correctly the screen must turn black and a message "receiving" must appeared. Change your video memory (advanced option in video) to default.

If nothing happens close the full game (ao2 included) and rejoin that same server.

god damn... propably some good loot there, thanks for the info

Happened to me on the east hill of Stary sobor and the airfield today.

Everytime I turned to my right, part of the screen was glitched.

Thanks for the tip Mclovincr, gonna try that out next time.