Sign in to follow this  
Kez (DayZ)

SHITTY GLITCHES

I am really pissed of with dayz beacuse of some shitty glitch that knocked me and a friend unconsious so we get eaten by zombies and loose a fucking car witch we took 12 hours to build only to find some [sAS] clan wankers to have it THIS GAME SUCKS.

Thank you for your constructive criticism of this mod and your powerful addition to this forum community.

Oops... nvm thought OP said "SLUTTY BITCHES".

welp, back to the internetz...

I am really pissed of with dayz beacuse of some shitty glitch that knocked me and a friend unconsious so we get eaten by zombies and loose a fucking car witch we took 12 hours to build only to find some [sAS] clan wankers to have it THIS GAME SUCKS.

Game what game ? Arma2 is the game. Dayz is just a free mod that we are currently alpha testing. Did you find a bug then ? Can it be repeated ?

Actually, thinking about it , you get knocked unconsious , then another clan takes your car ... Did a grenade land near you but not quite close enough to kill you ?, you won't hear the explosion when this happens as your renderd deaf by the blast wave before the sound gets to your ingame ears. All you will see is you going unconsious.

• Like 2

Wow a glitch in an alpha? Who would've known?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Alpha

That will help you. I will now be on my way :)