Tomas889

Help with a Tent please?

Okay, so I managed to place my tent basically inside a tree. It's slightly on a slope as well. I couldn't access it at first standing or crouching. So I then tried to access it in a prone position. After looking around it for a bit I managed to get in.

I then went out looting and only just got back, I tried to get into my tent but now I'm unable to access it. It's really really annoying.

If anyone knows a certain way to access the tent or a certain position to be in that will let me access the tent please share.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks - Tom

My suggestion, take the time, find out how to access the tent and either memorize how to get to it, or pack it up and move it somewhere you can get to it more readily.

Okay, so I managed to place my tent basically inside a tree. It's slightly on a slope as well. I couldn't access it at first standing or crouching. So I then tried to access it in a prone position. After looking around it for a bit I managed to get in.

I then went out looting and only just got back, I tried to get into my tent but now I'm unable to access it. It's really really annoying.

If anyone knows a certain way to access the tent or a certain position to be in that will let me access the tent please share.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks - Tom

This has happened to me also. had no trouble using it for nearly 2 weeks then one day there was a branch draped over the corner I was using to get into the darn thing. Actually seemed like the tree grew bigger, lol. I ended up relocating to a different spot with another tent instead of fooling with it.

This happened to me also.

You have to find that sweet spot and the pack it... don't move because to put it in your backpack you have to hit the exact same sweet spot in the packed tent.

The annoying thing about this is when the server restart the server thinks that the tent is still there, so a new tent will appear with no sweet spot whatsoever. that happened to me in .2.4.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, after alot of trial and error I've finally managed to get in it, turns out I cant access it when I'm holding a G17. Weird? Otherwise it's fairly easy to find that sweet spot!

I'm not going to move it because of the great positioning, if anyone ever manages to find my tent, they deserve my stuff. :beans:

Thanks - Tom